Need advice on FPV Goggles,will these{Quanum Cyclops}work?

They don't seem to be compatible with P3/ P4.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I bought the VR Park V3 goggles and added the Phantom 3 - HDMI Output Module (Pro/Adv) to the controller and use my iphone with it and it's awesome I must say. You also have the ability to move the camera up and down as well.

htownphantom, you'll need goggles that have an HDMI input. That'll allow you to connect an HDMI cable between the HDMI output module and the googles. The Fat Shark Dominator V3 and HeadPlay HD goggles are most commonly used with the Phantom 3. I'd recommend you go with one of those options since they both work well.

Or I have goggles that use composite video in to run both screens for the eyes. You would need an HDMI to composite converter though. The negative is that I think even with a Fatshark you only have a video/audio in from the HDMI so I doubt the headset will support head tracking. If you get cheap goggles that use your phone then there are Apps like Litchi that create a VR screen and the camera gimbal can move with your head!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

With the FPV goggles do you see everything that you would see on a tablet. Or is it just what the camera views?
Check out the following video to see an example of what you'll see in the goggles:

If you're using a tablet that has an HDMI output (like the Nvidia Shield K1), you'll see exactly what you see in DJI GO.

Reactions: Fishie

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl