fpv need help

Reaction score
hello flyers i am so confused i have a phantom 1 version 2.0.0. which is 5.8 ghz and i also have quanum cyclops goggles which are also 5.8 ghz is there any way i can make these work for fpv if so which transmitter could i make work are am i doomed

hello flyers i am so confused i have a phantom 1 version 2.0.0. which is 5.8 ghz and i also have quanum cyclops goggles which are also 5.8 ghz is there any way i can make these work for fpv if so which transmitter could i make work are am i doomed

Hey Spaarrky, if you are saying the controller operates at 5.8 GHz then I don't know of any way to use the FPV with it without being in danger of interference. Someone else may an idea, but usually you want to keep the controller and video frequencies separated. Good luck.

Hey Spaarrky, if you are saying the controller operates at 5.8 GHz then I don't know of any way to use the FPV with it without being in danger of interference. Someone else may an idea, but usually you want to keep the controller and video frequencies separated. Good luck.
thanks thinking about changing frequency to 2.4 ghz and getting a new transmitter and receiver do you know of any video show how to do this if to much work may sale the fpv googles

thanks thinking about changing frequency to 2.4 ghz and getting a new transmitter and receiver do you know of any video show how to do this if to much work may sale the fpv googles

Sorry Sparks, don't know of any right off hand. I do know that 5.8 GHz is much more common for video though. So if you were going to sell the goggles, you would have to find a 2.4 GHz video system. They are out there, but not as prevalent as the 5.8. I think I too would look into a new receiver and controller. YouTube has a ton of videos, so I'm sure there's something there, even if it's in "replacing" a 5.8 receiver with a 2.4. Keep us posted...

Sorry Sparks, don't know of any right off hand. I do know that 5.8 GHz is much more common for video though. So if you were going to sell the goggles, you would have to find a 2.4 GHz video system. They are out there, but not as prevalent as the 5.8. I think I too would look into a new receiver and controller. YouTube has a ton of videos, so I'm sure there's something there, even if it's in "replacing" a 5.8 receiver with a 2.4. Keep us posted...
no the problem is the goggles are the quanum cyclops and the frequency is 5.8 ghz and that interferes with my phantom 1 version 2.0.0. almost had a fly away

my problem ia the same of you. My remote controller 5.8 ghz and i think use avl 58 video tx 5.8 ghz but o dont try yet. Are u try together these parts any?

my problem ia the same of you. My remote controller 5.8 ghz and i think use avl 58 video tx 5.8 ghz but o dont try yet. Are u try together these parts any?
so do you have a list of parts i might need to make these goggles work

Is it a Phantom FC 40 model? As all the Phantom 1 models use 2.4ghz for control. And need a 5.8ghz FPV setup.
no it is a phantom 1 version 2.0.0. and on the back of the radio it says 5.8ghz got to be a way to make these work without changing the drone receiver and a different radio but i think i am screwed might have to sale these goggles

Last edited:
i have phantom 2, remote controller & receiver 5.8 ghz nvpt581, fpv set avl58 vtx & receiver

I bought p2 used tx is changed new model and i think buy a dji avl58 fpv set but im not sure maybe they dont work perfectly together

and sorry for my badly english . İ can wrong write some words

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik