Nashville, TN - 4K

Very cool!!! I appreciate your editing and cuts to the music beats!! Well done! I'll definitely be subscribing! I was on a road trip a couple months ago that took me thru Nashville. Here's my video if you're interested to take a couple mins and give some pointers

Just watched! Great stuff man! You had some money shots in there for sure. I love the bridge shot with the train going over, I'm jealous of the wind turbine shots (I've got those on my list to shoot), the Oklahoma City (I think) skyline and Memphis city shots are fantastic! Great work! Nice job on flying with the eagles, that is one maneuver that makes me nervous so touche.

Overall great work in my opinion, I like the whole idea of what you did as you traveled and can imagine the amount of time it took to shoot. Stopping at each state boarder and flying is very time consuming so great job, look forward to watching more of what you've got and what's to come!

Reactions: Javiejav
Thanks man! Are you on YouTube?? Where do I subscribe? And if so what's your page name? I have others on YouTube as well. I'm under javiemontoy1

I've been using Final Cut since high school so it's been about 10 years of learning. I started with iMovie and just transitioned well into Final Cut and used it every chance I could.

Reactions: Javiejav
I've been using Final Cut since high school so it's been about 10 years of learning. I started with iMovie and just transitioned well into Final Cut and used it every chance I could.

You do great work buddy! I'm assuming the transitions and cuts far exceed the iMovie ones. I'm gonna have to look into it

I just bought a mavik after debating for months whether or not I should. I've been wanting to make a video very similar to this. Did you run into any issues flying downtown?

I was contracted by the city of Nashville to shoot aerial footage for the cities archives. They took care of all the legal matters such as air space and everything like that and I still ran into some troubles. Nothing major, but was stopped because a lot of areas don't allow drones, but because I had the documents from the city it was nothing more than a minor speed bump.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18