Nashville, TN - 4K

Very Nice, really like the fast movement sometimes when you seem to align the drone for next sweep. Takes away the sometimes not so good looking movements in a smart way. Good inspiration!

awsome video, love the clarity of the camera, and the dynamic range of the colors is wicked, did you color grade?

Reactions: AlecSmirts
I used a LUT, but other than that the colors are all natural

Very impressive, whats a lut?

you have great scenery around you, i especially loved the pan around the water tower, i think thats what it is?

Darren

Very impressive, whats a lut?

Darren
a LUT is a Look Up Table, basically filters that you can add to the footage, but then allows you to adjust every aspect. It's a nice way to start the color grading and do as minimal as possible to change it just enough

Reactions: Phil56
a LUT is a Look Up Table, basically filters that you can add to the footage, but then allows you to adjust every aspect. It's a nice way to start the color grading and do as minimal as possible to change it just enough

Ah ok, what program were you using, the filters in final cut pro x are awful lol..

Very nice! Be careful as you were right there on the border of class C airspace. Do you do this as a hobby? Again nice work!

Nice flying and editing. How did you make that transition at 3:00? Very cool.
Thanks! I appreciate it! I've got another video coming out soon so be sure to subscribe! I use to luma key filter and keyframe it.

Very cool!!! I appreciate your editing and cuts to the music beats!! Well done! I'll definitely be subscribing! I was on a road trip a couple months ago that took me thru Nashville. Here's my video if you're interested to take a couple mins and give some pointers

Reactions: AlecSmirts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4