my phantom 4 just flew away

^

What Captainmile high said. Check your settings to see it the front ones are turned on.

DJI-GO-Turn-Off-LEDs.png

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Connect controller to drone, select image of drone on top of screen, select advance settings at bottom, and select turn on front LEDs. I am still learning to.

I'll doing it on my Ipad mini II as we speak. I wish I had a dollar for every time I said it should work. LOL, Maybe Msinger can add more to it. He is a sharp guy. Did you connect the drone to the controller? Should still see either way. Select the "...", and select "about". What version of app? Maybe that will give him a clue.

it stills fly good but after trying everything that was posted i still cant get the lights in front of the battery to work the lights n the back where the batt is work

DJI Support here. ITS BEEN 3 MTS ..IM PISSED !'
We are trying to analyze the flight incident (of the recently flew-away Phantom 4) for you. However, we could't locate the incident flight record.
So, please kindly:
1) Confirm us whether your DJI account email is [email protected];
2) Give us more information about the incident flight, for example, its flight time length say 10:30 and flight location, say San Bernardino County etc. That's much appreciated;
3) Synchronize the flight record again: Open DJI GO app > Tap the flight record button (a drone icon) from the top left corner > Tap the cloud syncing button from the top right to start syncing.
4) If you couldn’t sync the record via the app for some reason, you may consider exporting the flight records generated by the DJI GO app on the mobile device (your phone or tablet) for the incident flight by referring to the attachment in this email.
If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us.
Warm regards,
DJI Support

DJI Support here.

We are trying to analyze the flight incident (of the recently flew-away Phantom 4) for you. However, we could't locate the incident flight record.

So, please kindly:
1) Confirm us whether your DJI account email is [email protected];
2) Give us more information about the incident flight, for example, its flight time length say 10:30 and flight location, say San Bernardino County etc. That's much appreciated;
3) Synchronize the flight record again: Open DJI GO app > Tap the flight record button (a drone icon) from the top left corner > Tap the cloud syncing button from the top right to start syncing.
4) If you couldn’t sync the record via the app for some reason, you may consider exporting the flight records generated by the DJI GO app on the mobile device (your phone or tablet) for the incident flight by referring to the attachment in this email.

If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us.

Warm regards,

DJI Support

it stills fly good but after trying everything that was posted i still cant get the lights in front of the battery to work the lights n the back where the batt is work

Go into camera settings and disable the turn of leds when video is on

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

When did you fly it? How many flights in total did you make?

David ... what's coming across is that you are not comfortable around computers.

This guy has been on DJI forum as well....goes by the name "fansfc21d9b3" ..............says he is the "Chief Operations Officer" for the oil division of "Global Financial" - so as to Meta4's question about him being "computer savy" or not, one would think he must be if this is in fact his position at that company (so should have no problem following requests made by you guys to help him). I highlighted in blue his questions to DJI support and their response left in black font.

Same name (David Johnson) and same story regarding the P4 Fly Away as posted here a while back. If....and that's a big "IF" this was indeed his conversation with DJI - it looks like he left them hanging at the end also by not responding to them.

DJI SUPPORT HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING BUT GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND !

Hello!
Thanks for contacting DJI support! This is Carl, how can I help you?
13:50

iBEEN TRYING TO GET HELP FOR MY FLY AWAY P4 AND ALL I GET IS THE RUNAROUND

NO ONE WANT TO HLLPE ME

Sorry to hear about that but don't worry since you got me on the line would do my best to help you out.
13:51

DHwtys Learning centerNov 10, 08:07 CSTHello my name is David Johnson ,after saving my money for the last 5 mts I was able to buy a Phantom 4 Dji drone from best buy ,I was flying the drone on Sunday November 6 around 12 in the afternoon on a clear sunny day here in California for some reason the pic went out on my ipad and the drone went out of the flight pattern and just flew away I immediately pushed the return to home button on the receiver however the drone did not come back I tried for hours looking for the drone but could not find it !I contacted Dji support to see if they could help and they said to look for the flight patterns in the ipad to see where the last location was and search in that area.I went to my account on the DJI app (USING MY EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] pass word ''gale2020'') and it did not show any flight patterns or any other data , I tried to explain this to the support team and they seem to give me the run around then told me there is nothing they could do for me !I invested over $1200 to end up with only a receiver and a lost defected Phantom 4 drone and no support to help me retrieve the drone !Attached is the receipt of purchase that was placed on my son's(Authur Wartson) credit card and pics of the flight patterns on my ipad from DJI
APP .

I am requesting a replacement Phantom 4 drone and battery !Thank you for giving this the attention it needs to be resolved .Please send Phantom 4 drone to
biggrin.gif
avid Johnson7951 Etiwanda ave apt #12105Rancho Cucamonga CA 91739

I can be reached at 951 275 2335 USARegards,MR.DAVID JOHNSON
Chief Operations Officer
''oil division''
GLOBAL FINANCIAL
OFFICE 951 275 2335
Conference (209) 647-1000 Access Code: 418280#
or faster contact skype; johnson,david951here are the numbers on the back of the receiverce 1313.....msip crm-djiGLl300cIC11805A-gl3001510FCC ID SS3-GL3001510CCAE15LP27OOT7R 211-151001THE FLIGHT RECORDS ARE NOT SHOWN ON MY IPAD ATTACHED IS THE RECEIPT AND PICS OF IpadAttachment(s)
drone from best buy.pd

i WILL BE RIGHT BACK

Sure. Will Read this concern for you.
13:54

ok im back

hello
13:57

hello

Still here.

I sent this email to all the email addewss with Dji

Did you try to contact us over the phone?
13:59

yes

I see.
14:00

Stay on the line for me david. let me escalate this case for you.

ok thank you for your help

No problem.

Dear customer,
the chat will close soon if we don't receive a response from you.

Dear customer, your chat has ended
since we didn't receive a response from you. Please feel free to
contact us again if you have any further questions or issues. Thank you for
supporting DJI!

If your issues have been solved, please close the chat so
other customers can connect with our agents. Feel free to contact us again if
you have any further questions. Thank you for supporting DJI!

Click Continue

Last edited:
Reactions: Pharm
He doesn't seem very good at following directions. In addition, the Chief Operations Officer at Global Financial is Gregg A. Guinta. No one on the roster named David Johnson and no "oil division" (uncapitalized). No COO of any large company would use the terrible grammar, spelling and punctuation that David Johnson uses. Not sure what his game is.

Taking the wings off? What wings? Checking for lights after blatantly ignoring the instructions? Does the term "troll" mean anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: eaglegoaltender
To be quite frank and honest, I am tried of this show. I'm changing the channel. Pass me the remote please.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

What amazes me is that no one thinks this guy is a troll.
Ok, I did not read all the pages of this thread, but seriously?
No one in their right mind would post their email address, or worse their password. The language is also very telling....

Bottom line: either this guy is a troll, or he is doing a social experiment, or he is a kid trying to look for a way to get DJI to get him a free phantom.

But please, stop believing this nonsense, cause if you do, then I have a $40,000,00 inheritance from a Nigerian king that I need you to help me get from a bank, and you will get 10% for your efforts after you wire me $1,000....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor