My first flight over water

Pretty place. Do you use Go or Litchi? You could make a very smooth video of that using the Litchi waypoint mission feature. Thanks for sharing.

Pretty place. Do you use Go or Litchi? You could make a very smooth video of that using the Litchi waypoint mission feature. Thanks for sharing.
Litchi, never got on with DJI go. Not tried waypoints yet but I will do soon. [emoji3]

Litchi, never got on with DJI go. Not tried waypoints yet but I will do soon. [emoji3]
Never got on? What does that mean. Litchi has become the industry standard for waypoint/mission planning. (For most).

Never got on? What does that mean. Litchi has become the industry standard for waypoint/mission planning. (For most).
I didn't explain myself very well, I mean I use litchi all the time, I didn't really like DJI go.

I used to fly a phantom one with fpv so fpv was important to me, as litchi had that option all I had to do was get a cheap vr headset and I was flying in hd. Litchi is just the best.

I plan on using lots more of the litchi functions this summer, going up to Skegness in a few weeks and as Lincoln is so flat I plan on trying some long distance videos, hopefully the waypoints function too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94