My best height yet

steveeds said:
SteveMann said:
dontflystupid said:
To the original poster - Congratulations! I have made a copy of your video, screen grabbed your post, and have contacted the UK CAA about your idiotic flying with links to both your videos.

Don't bother trying to delete the videos, because as I have already said, I have downloaded a copy of them. Frankly, your stupidity sees no bounds - this is as one other poster mentioned, like filming yourself speeding whilst driving through a red light.

The vertical limit from where you take off in the UK is 400ft - not seven times that. Well done.

And, just what do you think you accomplished, Barney?

The usual fearmongers in the forum have already called the OP stupid, ignorant, and more. If no adverse incident resulted from this flight then the authorities would never hear of it, and probably never care. However since you went all Deputy Fife on the OP, all you have done is add to the negative perception that the CAA already has. You have done more to harm the hobby than the OP did.

+ 0.5

It must be fulfilling to see right and wrong so clearly and life in limitations and excesses.
:shock: First time in 10 month's here I've seen a + 0.5

:)
It's because I see the sense in what was said but I'm to stupid to know the whole thought processes involved or even the real answer.

"dontflystupid" took a seeming righteous road and would again be seen taking a responsible action ...on another person... and instead of quietly doing it he put it out here, that shows the strong action was just a small weakness in him.

The .5 was for Steve, he showed a balance view and covered a lot about him
Sorry for the ramble :) we are allowed.

steveeds said:
:) The .5 was for Steve, he showed a balance view and covered a lot about him
I'm not sure how I should resemble that remark.. :shock:

Clever is what clever does
:)

dontflystupid said:
To the original poster - Congratulations! I have made a copy of your video, screen grabbed your post, and have contacted the UK CAA about your idiotic flying with links to both your videos.

Don't bother trying to delete the videos, because as I have already said, I have downloaded a copy of them. Frankly, your stupidity sees no bounds - this is as one other poster mentioned, like filming yourself speeding whilst driving through a red light.

The vertical limit from where you take off in the UK is 400ft - not seven times that. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ_eP6p3tPs
Mike Brady's position on tattletales.

**** I love this show. :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl