My 1st couple of pictures looking straight down with my new RPG

Hahahahaha well if I contemplate it to much I might just talk myself out of it, have to just go for it before my concious starts saying ya dont really need it.....but I do I do and then the fights on hahahahahahahahahaha
When you get it you will wonder how you did without it bro !!

Hahahahaha well if I contemplate it to much I might just talk myself out of it, have to just go for it before my concious starts saying ya dont really need it.....but I do I do and then the fights on hahahahahahahahahaha

You need it:)

Reactions: dirkclod
Any way, good on ya squid, pleased for you:) looks like you might stand a better chance at the photo competition then me now:confused:

Well I'm on annual leave today so I'll be out this afternoon flying:)

Reactions: Clampit
Reactions: dirkclod
hey Clampit you said you were out 900 feet with your phantom right, thats out and not up right? did you still get good fpv at that distance, you still got the stock antenna dont you?

hey Clampit you said you were out 900 feet with your phantom right, thats out and not up right? did you still get good fpv at that distance, you still got the stock antenna dont you?

Yep that was out not up:) our max height in the UK is 400ft. FPV was good but every now & then it did freeze:eek: so I bought it back. Got a bit scared..............;)

okay thats good distance, realised tonight I was keeping my antenna at the wrong angle, and probably had the wifi extender at the wrong angle a bit as well, gonna give it another try in next day or 2, I guess thats where the RE700 comes in, **** gotta start saving again, need to get me one of those and now another battery so I have 2 darn I gotta get me a 3rd job lol....... ordered that new controller from multirotor heli but they tell me it will operate the phantom vision but wont operate the camera, they said its for the vision plus, but if everyone else is using them for the phantom vision it must work then

okay thats good distance, realised tonight I was keeping my antenna at the wrong angle, and probably had the wifi extender at the wrong angle a bit as well, gonna give it another try in next day or 2, I guess thats where the RE700 comes in, **** gotta start saving again, need to get me one of those and now another battery so I have 2 darn I gotta get me a 3rd job lol....... ordered that new controller from multirotor heli but they tell me it will operate the phantom vision but wont operate the camera, they said its for the vision plus, but if everyone else is using them for the phantom vision it must work then
They full of crap !

They full of crap !
They just have to say that but it does work !!! Got one bro and I wouldn't tell ya it did if it didn't !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl