My 1st couple of pictures looking straight down with my new RPG

Yeah just a small dot in the distance.. I was flying it just using my FPV screen & bought it back that way. I was in a big open field with no trees/buildings so I wasnt that worried. I just followed the hedge row back, no problems;)

It's nice to know we have home point/fail safe so if we do get into a Poooooey situation we can bring it back that way:)

I've tried to get some info out of my wife regarding why I can't buy anything else but she just says "you'll have to wait & see" what the hells that all about...:rolleyes: I need to knoooooow.... Think that's what us guys are like, well I am anyway:D:D
what do you use for you fpv screen clampit? Im still using my Iphone cell phone screen for that yet, I did buy a tablet for it but the one I bought wouldnt work proper it kept gliching and locking up when watching the video on the screen

Squid,

I'm using an iPhone 6 at the mo with a shadeO sun screen, stops all the reflections you normally get, brilliant bit of kit.

Was thinking about getting a iPad mini 2, tried my wife's one, so much better.

Check this link out, http://www.shadeo.co.uk

Squid,

Have you got the filter kit for your camera? I've got one & fitted a polarizing filter to it, you get better photos with it, well that's my opinion anyways...:)
image.jpg

Hey clampit those new transmitters with the scroll wheel on the side for the camera everyone is getting, they work on the phantom vision 2 right ? cause I was looking on the Multirotor heli.com web site and it says for the vision + was thinking of ordering one just wanted to make sure they dont only work on the vision +

I use the 4 and it's ok when bright or around water scroll wheel works with what we have chicken leg o_O

Reactions: Clampit
Hey clampit those new transmitters with the scroll wheel on the side for the camera everyone is getting, they work on the phantom vision 2 right ? cause I was looking on the Multirotor heli.com web site and it says for the vision + was thinking of ordering one just wanted to make sure they dont only work on the vision +

Squid,

You need the 5.8ghz version, check out this thread
http://www.phantompilots.com/thread...ontrol-left-dial-built-in-lipo-battery.39307/

I use the 4 and it's ok when bright or around water scroll wheel works with what we have chicken leg o_O

Lol,lol,lol,lol:D:D:D:D:D:D, chicken leg............ Love it, lol......

I'll have to get a ND 4 & give it a goooo. Still laughing:D:D

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: dirkclod
Done deal ordered the new 5.8ghz controller......cant wait yahooooooooo

Bloody hell, you don't muck about....:D Also think about the RE700, I love spending other people's money:p:p:p

Good on ya anyway, should have it within the next couple of days, yeah?

Last edited:
Hahahahaha well if I contemplate it to much I might just talk myself out of it, have to just go for it before my concious starts saying ya dont really need it.....but I do I do and then the fights on hahahahahahahahahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav