Motors Start the opposite of the instruction manual

Reaction score
Just recently I tried to fly my phantom 2 vision plus I was unable to get the motors started after recalibrating the tx now the motors start with the CSC the opposite direction up into the outer corners instead of down to the inner corners of the TX opposite of what the operators manual says. Any idea on how to fix this? thanks

Mori55 said:
Works either way look at manual
Maybe I should have been more clear. It will NOT start with sticks down and into the lower corners and inward,will ONLY start with sticks up and outward.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-20 at 8.45.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-20 at 8.45.48 PM.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 459
davidsoncm said:
Just recently I tried to fly my phantom 2 vision plus I was unable to get the motors started after recalibrating the tx now the motors start with the CSC the opposite direction up into the outer corners instead of down to the inner corners of the TX opposite of what the operators manual says. Any idea on how to fix this? thanks

Did you use Vision Assistant or RC Assistant to do the calibration?

AnselA said:
davidsoncm said:

Did you use Vision Assistant or RC Assistant to do the calibration?

Both actually.

Ok sorry about that. Guess you'll have to turn the radio upside down ! :D but will it take off ? Does everything work right then ? Do your motors turn in the right direction ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl