Motor Problem?

Rsa

Reaction score
I have a virtually new Vision + that I flew 2 times with no issues. When I went to attempt a third flight the next day a problem occurred. When I activate the quad for flight all the props begin to spin in standby mode. Then one of the props cuts out for a split second. It begins to do this continuously. Does anyone have a suggestion on what I can check?

Are you or were you using prop guards?

Are the lights on that arm doing anything when the motor acts up ? Pop her open look for a weak joint .
Welcome to the forum .....

Have you completed any of the calibrations for the RC or IMU as well as the compass calibration?

Have you completed any of the calibrations for the RC or IMU as well as the compass calibration?

I always do the compass calibration each time. Doesn't take long and good habit to get into I'm told.

Not sure if I did the other calibrations a few weeks ago when I first opened it and updated the firmware.

Are the lights on that arm doing anything when the motor acts up ? Pop her open look for a weak joint .

Thanks. Lights are normal. I guess I'll take a look inside for something loose.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl