More channels hack

The ONLY was to successfully update the GO app on Android is to delete the DJI folder. I know that has been stated in dozens of threads, and I have personally said it 50+ times. Not deleting the folder prior to upgrading or reinstalling is leaving all the old files in place, and they are not being replaced by the new files. If you don't have to re-log on to get your flight records you have already failed and need to start over. Once you have successfully completed this simple task you can add the channel hack and it works perfectly. If you DONT complete this simple step, you will fail. Easy.. follow directions! Don't skip anything, and don't try short cutting what those with success are telling you to do.

Reactions: Viral
Well.....first at all im a poweruser on Android, even Betatester for the Phone im using.
Said that i did clean all files, including some that are hidden and Android/Roms/Root, etc etc...is nothing new for me.

Facts:
DJI made some S*** on this 2.1.0, that don´t allow me to choose custom or even appear the options.

Other fact:

Went to my Tablet, uninstall 1.1.0 and install the crappy 2.1.0. Well......i loose also the ability to choose Auto/Custom. Before it works and een had the chance of change bitrate signal.

Uninstall again and return to 1.1.0. First times......also did loose hability of choose....than finally it appears...

On my Phone with hack and OFFline:

207tgy0.png

Conected:

34o9d2s.png

The other and radical solution is to made a Hard Reset on the Phone..........

User error my friend, it works on the latest....try again remove app then folders then add in a reboot for good measure then install 2.1.0 then run it once then close (kill app from recents too) then add config file to CORRECT location (internal/built in storage) sdcard 0/android/data/dji.pilot/files

Well.....first at all im a poweruser on Android, even Betatester for the Phone im using.
Said that i did clean all files, including some that are hidden and Android/Roms/Root, etc etc...is nothing new for me.

Facts:
DJI made some S*** on this 2.1.0, that don´t allow me to choose custom or even appear the options.

Other fact:

Went to my Tablet, uninstall 1.1.0 and install the crappy 2.1.0. Well......i loose also the ability to choose Auto/Custom. Before it works and een had the chance of change bitrate signal.

Uninstall again and return to 1.1.0. First times......also did loose hability of choose....than finally it appears...

On my Phone with hack and OFFline:

207tgy0.png

Conected:

34o9d2s.png

The other and radical solution is to made a Hard Reset on the Phone..........
Obviously a pic of a working Android device. So plain to me what I did wrong to make it work.

image.jpg

Maybe the fact im on Europe? Thank you guys for all the patient here...

Gonna make a full erase....even use Titanuim to blast all info....

P:S - Its a Android talk here.....i thought ;-)

Jeff48920- looks like whatever I did this morning adding that file with iTunes finally took. Did a test a few minutes ago and all channels are there.
Thank you all for patience & assist....

Reactions: Jeff48920
Maybe the fact im on Europe? Thank you guys for all the patient here...

Gonna make a full erase....even use Titanuim to blast all info....

P:S - Its a Android talk here.....i thought ;-)
What device are you using Mordor?

Its a Oppo Find 7A. Its a flagship from 2014...
Basically its a Galaxy 5, a little more fast and cheaper....

If you prefer its a One Plus One , except you can acess the battery and add Microsd.

Ok....did clean all files, even logs god nows what folders.

My plan: Install the Apk of 2.1.0 and turn off all connection with outside. I even remove external memory for any suspicious backup....

I was going to post a pic of success, but a screen-shot is the same if its on Android or on iOS. So its a waste of time. No pics needed... follow directions.
I think SCADAMON wants someone to video the procedure. Well Google may just provide some assistance.

I think SCADAMON wants someone to video the procedure. Well Google may just provide some assistance.
I'm not looking for any help, I'm just saying if people would include a picture of what they are having issues with it may add some information that the rest of us could use to help them....
Happy Flying...

I'm not looking for any help, I'm just saying if people would include a picture of what they are having issues with it may add some information that the rest of us could use to help them....
Happy Flying...
Sorry. Misunderstood.
Clear skies.

Its a Oppo Find 7A. Its a flagship from 2014...
Basically its a Galaxy 5, a little more fast and cheaper....

If you prefer its a One Plus One , except you can acess the battery and add Microsd.

Ok....did clean all files, even logs god nows what folders.

My plan: Install the Apk of 2.1.0 and turn off all connection with outside. I even remove external memory for any suspicious backup....

26- Which devices are compatible with it?

The Phantom 3 is compatible with the following devices running iOS 8.0 or later or Android v4.1.2 or later.

iOS – iphone5s/ iPhone 6/ iPhone6+/iPad air/iPad air with WiFi & cellular/ iPad mini 2/iPad mini2 with WiFi & cellular/ iPad air 2/ iPad air 2 with WiFi & cellular/iPad mini 3/ iPad mini 3 with WiFi & cellular.
Android – Samsung Galaxy s5/ Galaxy Note 3/Sony Xperia Z3/ Nexus 7/Nexus 9/Xiomi Mi 3/ Nubia Z7 mini.
With time, more devices will be added in future post firmware update.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442269027.431723.jpg

Anyone on the new firmware try it? Kinda BS that they would hide these channels! Bet this is why the freaking range is down on the newer firmwares! They want us to keep them close in urban areas is my guess
To hell with that, fly it until yo can't see it - thats my moto. Or fly it until you loose signal - thats what RTH is for :)

26- Which devices are compatible with it?

The Phantom 3 is compatible with the following devices running iOS 8.0 or later or Android v4.1.2 or later.

iOS – iphone5s/ iPhone 6/ iPhone6+/iPad air/iPad air with WiFi & cellular/ iPad mini 2/iPad mini2 with WiFi & cellular/ iPad air 2/ iPad air 2 with WiFi & cellular/iPad mini 3/ iPad mini 3 with WiFi & cellular.
Android – Samsung Galaxy s5/ Galaxy Note 3/Sony Xperia Z3/ Nexus 7/Nexus 9/Xiomi Mi 3/ Nubia Z7 mini.
With time, more devices will be added in future post firmware update.

View attachment 30711

Like i said is compatible with the S5. Same specifications: Snapdragon 801, Adreno 330 GPU, etc,etc...

Against everybody with problems, once on the air, rarely i have problems. I did rollback "Service Google" and turn off all updates (like i always do).

At least with 1.1.9fw and 1.1.0 application, i normally don`t have bad surprises. I also remove the back cover to cool better (Gotta to love android also for this).

Again: Channel Auto/Custom works on 1.1.0 app, this last ones versions....NOT.
Well.....gonna trust on Automatic.....what can i do?

Thanks!

Did anyone conclude if the country settings, locale, language, or location matter for this to work?
I.e, did DJI disable this "feature" for some countries only?

Did anyone conclude if the country settings, locale, language, or location matter for this to work?
I.e, did DJI disable this "feature" for some countries only?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that you must select US as locale.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT