Missing Flight Data

Reaction score
I have been fly for about 40 flights now with my P3P, and I'm totally new to this. Today I took it out to the beach and flew around for about 15 min, but then I went in the flight log when I got home but didn't see the flight data for the today flight. It show my last flight was from yesterday so the today flight was never recorded. Anyone know the reason why? Just want to make sure I didn't do anything wrong.

Thank you in advance,

Same thing happened to me when I was at the beach the other day. I can't retrieve the flight info at all. I through everyone in the case when leaving but I when I got home the iPad was frozen in the pilot app. When I reloaded it there was no record of the flight at all.

Same happened to me today. Was flying in 90deg weather and iPad overheated and shut down. Got back to the car in A/C and no flight data.

I've noticed the same thing. I wonder if it could have something to do with turning off the app too soon and it doesn't have enough time to save the file.

Did we have a solar storm yesterday?I lost the flight log for a 15 min flight yesterday although I have the video of it. I was hoping to find out where it went and how to recover it on here.

It seems like this happens to me when it's very hot outside. When the iPad starts having issues with heat, the flight record doesn't save.

This may sound stupid, but this was also my first reaction when I had missing flights. Took me a few seconds to realize I was using a different mobile device. I sometimes use the iPad and sometimes the iPhone... Nothing was really missing :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, in my case it's the same device. I got rid of my iPhone a year and half ago, and the $70 bill every month bill for making or receiving one call a month if that much. But I'm still curious as to why some data would fail to be recorded.

Thank you for all the feedback. Just my guess, probably turn off the device too soon as other user mention above.

I had this happen to me with my first week of flight records. I never got them back. Sorry to hear this, but did you ever synchronize your data to DJI? If so, it won't matter about the device or app. If not, I believe it is lost.

I don't think that this is a - I turned off the device before the bird issue.

I think this is a bug that they have to look into and find out why. Disconnects are causing this and it is in the programing of the app.

I have had the same issue and it hasn't been fixed yet, but I think that they see this.

Hopefully it will be corrected in the next update.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl