Micro SD Card

Reaction score
Hi;

Can anyone tell me why this card won't take 4K video at 60 frames per second? All I get is a black screen when I try to play the file.

Thanks for any help.

Bud
Sandisk.jpg

How are you trying to play the video file? Computer or app? If computer, it could be problems with the video program recognizing the codec. I'm not saying it is, but I wouldn't be so quick to blame the card. Try shooting at 4K30 and also at 1080:60. If you can play those videos then that probably rules out a bad card.

Yup only buy my sd cards in store op for reference i have the 32gb version of the same exact card and it works fine.....did u format it in tge drone first? Try that first . I also suggest u to get some smaller cards

Hi, and thanks for the help.

I just tried 4K (3840X2160) at 30 fps and it plays perfectly on my computer. Then I tried the 1920 X 1080 at 60 fps and it too worked flawlessly.

Bud

How are you trying to play the video file? Computer or app? If computer, it could be problems with the video program recognizing the codec. I'm not saying it is, but I wouldn't be so quick to blame the card. Try shooting at 4K30 and also at 1080:60. If you can play those videos then that probably rules out a bad card.

Also most computers have a very hard time with 4k 60fps your sd card is most likely fine then

Sandisk 128 GB SD Card Test.JPG

Here's the test I did on the SD card. It checks out as legitimate.

I took the photo of it just before I posted it. The red markings on it isn't as bright as that one though.

I just checked it with my computer and the properties verify that it is indeed a legitimate card and the v2 test also verified it as genuine.

Bud

This is what your card really looks like, right?

Last edited:
Thanks, and there's no more problem. It'll be on it's way back to Amazon in the morning, and I just bought the Phantom 4 Pro )NOT the plus. I really dislike having no control over the content and the system of that little Android device. Can't load anything and you're at its mercy. No more. I also just bought an Apple Mini 4 from Apple.com

Thanks for all the help.

Bud

OK, good, at least you can rule that out, and concentrate on the real problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga