Micro SD Card in Controller

Reaction score
1. What is the purpose of the Micro SD Card slot in the remote controller? I can guess it is to record, but what?
2. And is there a way to clear data off the micro SD card in the aircraft via the USB cable connection?
I am trying to figure out whether I need to buy a larger capacity card for the aircraft and then use the 16GB card that came with the unit in the controller or should I buy 2 larger capacity cards.

I do not recall seeing one. Is it inside the controller? If so, then it's probably off limits, i.e., not meant for you to be messing with it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Could it be the USB port for your tablet or phone? I have a 3 Pro so if it's on the 4 controller, it is new if for an sad card. The 3 controller charges with a round port for the charger connection

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

The microsd on your plus controller is meant to playback videos and images from the ad card. You put it in from the bird and can edit or veiw video and images without a computer.

The microsd on your plus controller is meant to playback videos and images from the ad card. You put it in from the bird and can edit or veiw video and images without a computer.

Except mine won't edit video. It says app doesn't support video type.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez