Mia / RIP

Sorry to hear, Dirk... My wife calls my Phantom, my pet. I guess it's a lot like that. And when you lose a pet, it's definitely a loss.
Yea but more like my baby ! :( Thanks all and will have another .
I really do have more respect for one of these now that I saw what I just did :eek:
Had it been a little higher and I had had more time I would have tried to catch it .
Now that my brothers would have been one hell of a story !! ;)
Well it would when I was able to type again. o_O

Reactions: Cyclone
Just read your post Dirk, my heart goes out to you. I lost my first P2 but I never got it back. Even after more than a year I still miss it even though I replaced it straight away. I think you should wait until theP3 is released next week to see what it comes out with. My bet is it will have lightbridge and a 4k camera.

Reactions: dirkclod
Wow! Dirk, only just seen this. Absolutely gutted and shocked for you, especially after all the work you have put in on your machine. You seem to be quite upbeat about it despite your loss, which I suppose is a good thing. I would be crying for a week. When I see all the mishaps that Phantom owners have it makes me almost scared to fly mine. I know that they are only a small number when put against the many Phantoms there are flying, so maybe I shouldn't be too scared. Hope you get a good result from getting that RPG fixed, and good luck with any future projects. Enjoy your posts in these forums as your enthusiasm is infectious.

Wow! Dirk, only just seen this. Absolutely gutted and shocked for you, especially after all the work you have put in on your machine. You seem to be quite upbeat about it despite your loss, which I suppose is a good thing. I would be crying for a week. When I see all the mishaps that Phantom owners have it makes me almost scared to fly mine. I know that they are only a small number when put against the many Phantoms there are flying, so maybe I shouldn't be too scared. Hope you get a good result from getting that RPG fixed, and good luck with any future projects. Enjoy your posts in these forums as your enthusiasm is infectious.
Thanks for your comments and ya right ! What happens to 1 might not happen to the next 10000
ones ! Ya can't fly and be scared maybe just aware ;)
As far as me being upbeat about it o_O
Still in corner ;)
Dad gone cables.jpg
Naaaaaa, Planning next one !!!!!:)

Reactions: terrylowe
dirk, in this community every flyaway and every crash is my flyaway and my crash, it's that personal. I've crashed my phantom V+ 3 weeks ago. We were testing our phantomguard and intentionally bump it into cars, walls, trees...'til one hard hit into the wall and somehow the drone just start flyaway at he highest speed and hit a tree then crashed. We contacted DJI china directly and got very prompt response. The gimbal was totally dissembled and ribbon ripped. DJI fixed it for about $100, replacing all three servo motors and ribbon. I'm waiting for them to ship it back. I suggest you contact DJI China to see if you can get it fixed there. You pay a little more in postage for a much faster service.

Dirk, I have been gone for a while & just saw this. Sorry bud. That sucks. You really have had a lot of time & $$$ in her.

I am not sure but I think if you get a "Not a DJI Battery" it could be one of the connections to the Main board has failed, The bottom one on the battery connection maybe. I am not positive about that but it is ringing a bell (in a far away church) :) If it was the connection it would do it with all of your batteries. If only 1 battery is reporting that, then I would think that 1 battery has failed.
Have you gathered up all the replacement parts?

do you have the basic tools to open her up? Like this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291405141233?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I am having problems with both my batteries and get the same error message as above. They are dji batteries. Not sure what is going on . I was thinking of ordering new ones. My DJI vision is about a year old and I purchased it with 2 DJI batteries.. . Could it be that the batteries need upgrading and how would I go about that?

Dirk - a P3 in thought?

tough decision bud.....

No biggy sure it cost you cash, but its not living and if you seriously feel like you lost a living being I suggest you go out and meet some real humans dude.. did you crash? yes is it destroyed, maybe.. but the stupid drone isnt alive.. thats why its a drone

No biggy sure it cost you cash, but its not living and if you seriously feel like you lost a living being I suggest you go out and meet some real humans dude.. did you crash? yes is it destroyed, maybe.. but the stupid drone isnt alive.. thats why its a drone
I just looked up Drone and it used to mean
Drones are male honey bees

blank stare.png
Are you for real dude ? o_O

Reactions: IflyinWY
View attachment 16886 Are you for real dude ? o_O

Hey Dirk,
When you come over for supper tomorrow, we gotta set up a game plan.
He's new, we should be nice.

Like my signature says "I love this show".
Dirk, may we have a "WTF?" smilie please?

Hey Dirk,
When you come over for supper tomorrow, we gotta set up a game plan.
He's new, we should be nice.

Like my signature says "I love this show".
Dirk, may we have a "WTF?" smilie please?

1111.jpg
;)

Reactions: kitari and IflyinWY

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl