MaxxUAV.com New Amplified Kit!

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, we've released an update to our Evo Kit line. We've sourced a smaller & lighter battery that makes the overall kit 0.4lbs lighter than it's predecessor and it still lasts you a whole day of flying. It will last up to 30 flights before a recharge is needed. The kit still comes in two variations, the EvoLite Kit (No Antenna Included) & the EvoLite Kit Plus (ITE-DBS02 Antenna Included). Use coupon code LUCKY7 upon checkout! Let me know if you have any questions!! :)

The kit is compatible with DJI Phantom 3 Pro / Adv, Phantom 4, DJI Inspire, and DJI Matrice.

EvoLite Kit: DJI - EvoLite Kit
EvoLite Kit Plus: DJI - EvoLite Kit Plus

Reactions: BigAl07
That sounds VERY promising Jake. I may have to invest in the upgrade here pretty soon but I have to admit I'm getting AWESOME distance without the "Boost". With that being said I am very curious as to how much more "boosted" would get me here in the mountains of Western North Carolina for our Search & Rescue operations.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey guys and gals, we've released an update to our Evo Kit line. We've sourced a smaller & lighter battery that makes the overall kit 0.4lbs lighter than it's predecessor and it still lasts you a whole day of flying. It will last up to 30 flights before a recharge is needed. The kit still comes in two variations, the EvoLite Kit (No Antenna Included) & the EvoLite Kit Plus (ITE-DBS02 Antenna Included). Use coupon code LUCKY7 upon checkout! Let me know if you have any questions!! :)

The kit is compatible with DJI Phantom 3 Pro / Adv, Phantom 4, DJI Inspire, and DJI Matrice.

EvoLite Kit: DJI - EvoLite Kit
EvoLite Kit Plus: DJI - EvoLite Kit Plus
Do you sell just the battery on your site yet?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do you sell just the battery on your site yet?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Not yet, but we will be soon! We may offer an upgrade kit that includes the mount & battery. Still working out the details.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl