MaxxUAV.com New Amplified Kit!

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, we've released an update to our Evo Kit line. We've sourced a smaller & lighter battery that makes the overall kit 0.4lbs lighter than it's predecessor and it still lasts you a whole day of flying. It will last up to 30 flights before a recharge is needed. The kit still comes in two variations, the EvoLite Kit (No Antenna Included) & the EvoLite Kit Plus (ITE-DBS02 Antenna Included). Use coupon code LUCKY7 upon checkout! Let me know if you have any questions!! :)

The kit is compatible with DJI Phantom 3 Pro / Adv, Phantom 4, DJI Inspire, and DJI Matrice.

EvoLite Kit: DJI - EvoLite Kit
EvoLite Kit Plus: DJI - EvoLite Kit Plus

That's not an anker battery is it?

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using PhantomPilots mobile app
No, this is a smaller battery. At the time, the Anker battery was the smallest USB battery that offered at least 2 amps per USB port. These amplifiers require 2amps to work properly. We've finally found a smaller capacity battery that has 2 amps per port. The Anker works great, but it pretty much lasts forever and is a bit overkill haha!

Less weight is always great. Might I ask what brand it is? Anker was a pretty well known brand.

Last edited:
Hey jake, couple of questions, where are you located, also, I would like to talk to you, have a couple of questions I would like answered, do you have a phone number?, how many watts does the new system put out? Whats the lead time if I send out my radio to you. I really like your system, it looks clean and organized. The evo kit is the top of the line you have that includes the clean installation caps, everything?. Let me know, want to send it in soon.......Also, big question, I have a GoProfessional case with my P4, can it fit in it just by snapping off the bracket?....

Hey jake, couple of questions, where are you located, also, I would like to talk to you, have a couple of questions I would like answered, do you have a phone number?, how many watts does the new system put out? Whats the lead time if I send out my radio to you. I really like your system, it looks clean and organized. The evo kit is the top of the line you have that includes the clean installation caps, everything?. Let me know, want to send it in soon.......Also, big question, I have a GoProfessional case with my P4, can it fit in it just by snapping off the bracket?....
I'll PM you my phone number. We ship out of Indianapolis, IN. Lead time is 1-2 days after we receive the transmitter. I'm not sure how well it will fit in the GoProfessional case but it does come off fairly easily.

Less weight is always great. Might I ask what brand it is? Anker was a pretty well known brand.
It's not a very well known brand. However we have done extensive testing with it and flew it down to 0% battery multiple times. We wouldn't sell anything that we wouldn't back with our own reputation. It had to perform just as well as the Anker. Also, it has an On / Off switch which is a plus :)

It's not a very well known brand. However we have done extensive testing with it and flew it down to 0% battery multiple times. We wouldn't sell anything that we wouldn't back with our own reputation. It had to perform just as well as the Anker. Also, it has an On / Off switch which is a plus :)

The on/off is nice for sure., Looking like a new holder is required as well. This is a bit of a side question here but can any info be passed along about an antenna/kit of any kind for the Autel X-Star Premium? It's really starting to take off (hehe see what I did there) in the quad world.

The on/off is nice for sure., Looking like a new holder is required as well. This is a bit of a side question here but can any info be passed along about an antenna/kit of any kind for the Autel X-Star Premium? It's really starting to take off (hehe see what I did there) in the quad world.
Yeah, a new mount will be needed, but that helps save weight since it doesn't have to be as bulky. Also, we've passed on the cost savings to the customers with this new setup ;)

As far as the Autel, with the 900Mhz antenna the Premium uses, it's range and penetration is already really good. But I believe ItElite is looking into it. I'll have to see what kind of amplifiers Sunhans offers for the 900Mhz.

using your boosted kits on my P3's, solo's and P4. all work great except 1 small problem; On the P4 I get video interference and the HD drops out completely at 5~600'. I've tried 3DBI and 10DBI attenuaters to no effect and there is absolutely no problem on the RC side, with your maxxrange antenna and no boosters I have 100% out past 10,000'. Any idea's?

using your boosted kits on my P3's, solo's and P4. all work great except 1 small problem; On the P4 I get video interference and the HD drops out completely at 5~600'. I've tried 3DBI and 10DBI attenuaters to no effect and there is absolutely no problem on the RC side, with your maxxrange antenna and no boosters I have 100% out past 10,000'. Any idea's?
Yeah, something isn't right. I'll send you a PM so we can troubleshoot.

Jake, do you have any plans to put a battery monitor on the amp battery?. 30 flights is great but how do I remember when too charge it?. It's so many fights I'll lose track, and I don't like storing a non intelligent battery when it's fully charged.

I'm surprised your photos don't show the maxx clean install kit. To me it's silly to drill holes in the RC.

Jake, do you have any plans to put a battery monitor on the amp battery?. 30 flights is great but how do I remember when too charge it?. It's so many fights I'll lose track, and I don't like storing a battery fully charged.

I'm surprised your photos don't show the clean install kit. To me it's silly to drill holes in the RC.
John, there is battery charge indicator lights to let you know when it's time for a recharge
upload_2016-6-14_16-59-28.png

Just finished talking to Jake on phone about all the questions I had pertaining to his system, wow!!, he answered all of them with detail. I will consider sending him my TRX, Very nice and polite guy. Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it. Your system looks really clean and neat, I like that very much..........

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20