mavic air vs phantom 3

Hi anyone here upgraded to mavic air vs phantom 3 standard. Ive had my phantom 3 standard for several years, but main reason for not flying is the sheer size and the self-conscious feeling of the drone, and the conspicuous nature of flying it. Just wondering how much less of that factor is there with the mavic air. To me it looks a lot more like a "toy" which is really a great thing because that's actually what I would want people to think it was, just a toy.
I went from a P3S to the Mavic Air. I love my Air! It's far from a toy. The first thing you will notice (if you get one) is that it's solidly built. It's ultra portable and you can be up and flying within a minute or two. It is loud, but not much louder than other drones in my opinion. The thing can handle wind pretty well. The only issue I didn't like was the limited distance. I've since rectified that.

I went from a P3S to the Mavic Air. I love my Air! It's far from a toy. The first thing you will notice (if you get one) is that it's solidly built. It's ultra portable and you can be up and flying within a minute or two. It is loud, but not much louder than other drones in my opinion. The thing can handle wind pretty well. The only issue I didn't like was the limited distance. I've since rectified that.
How did you rectify the limited distance?

I had the controller modified.
Mavic Air Maxx Mod Helical Antenna

Drone World

Reactions: grin factor

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WI.Drone pilot