Major Vibrations P3P

That's a given, but what concerns me are the reports of no vibration, update, then vibration. Especially from those who have already balanced their props. I'd still like to keep track of new motors or old motors just in case there was some sort of ESC control change in the last firmware which we mentioned here earlier.
I had thought on the ESC and pointed to OP earlier but that should be the last thing to check. We can check if we upload logs and analyze motor currents in no wind condition when aircraft is hovering.

Are you sure that you did not have a problem with soft area in image before? There have been problems with cameras having soft images or areas that appear to be slightly out of focus. Could it just appear to be showing now along with the vibration but been there prior? Not knowing shutter speed, etc, To Me, looking at the overall image it could be a little sharper than it is with a definite soft area in image.

Are you sure that you did not have a problem with soft area in image before? There have been problems with cameras having soft images or areas that appear to be slightly out of focus. Could it just appear to be showing now along with the vibration but been there prior? Not knowing shutter speed, etc, To Me, looking at the overall image it could be a little sharper than it is with a definite soft area in image.
Yes I had this soft or blurred image issue before all the vibration issues...what was done with cameras with soft areas in the image. new camera?

the vibration is not a balance problem! can't be 3 set of props bad balance plus 2 of My test set was brand new please is insane after the update my brand new props get unbalance !

the vibration is not a balance problem! can't be 3 set of props bad balance plus 2 of My test set was brand new please is insane after the update my brand new props get unbalance !
I agree not a prop issue...i just flew now and for couple of seconds it was vibrating really bad, applied tad throttle and hovered nicely with no vibration..very weird and I can say , never had this issue before the new update

Here is the test of my update after I update calibrate and change new props ! Every thing 3 times done and here is the result...

The problem for those vibrations i believe is because they change the esc's timing with the latest firmware.

The video is spot on! Same happened to me today on my first flight after all firmware updates (rc, aircraft and app - ios) and a cold IMU calibration (in a perfectly leveled surface). As soon as I got it up (P3A), I let it hover at 2 meters above the ground (like I usually do to check everything). It started shaking like crazy, I thought it would break apart at any time!

It never did nothing like this in all the previous flights (and I have made quite a few...). I mantained the bird hovering for some more time to see if it continued...and it did.

I couldn´t see the reason why. From the previous flight, the only variable are the new firmwares. Props are in great shape, zero cracks, zero accidents.

I thought it was a bit silly to blame it on the firmwares...but this thread is starting to prove me wrong!

Well, to conclude my experience, I decided to fly a bit to see if it would disapear. And after some minutes of regular flying, I hovered again and, the shaking kind of disapered.

Let´s see how it goes on the next flight.

The video is spot on! Same happened to me today on my first flight after all firmware updates (rc, aircraft and app - ios) and a cold IMU calibration (in a perfectly leveled surface). As soon as I got it up (P3A), I let it hover at 2 meters above the ground (like I usually do to check everything). It started shaking like crazy, I thought it would break apart at any time!

It never did nothing like this in all the previous flights (and I have made quite a few...). I mantained the bird hovering for some more time to see if it continued...and it did.

I couldn´t see the reason why. From the previous flight, the only variable are the new firmwares. Props are in great shape, zero cracks, zero accidents.

I thought it was a bit silly to blame it on the firmwares...but this thread is starting to prove me wrong!

Well, to conclude my experience, I decided to fly a bit to see if it would disapear. And after some minutes of regular flying, I hovered again and, the shaking kind of disapered.

If is disappear is good but to prevent a crack in your shell don't fly if u see any hard vibration my friend cause that is the first why the shell crack on the motor base as the forum says

Here is the test of my update after I update calibrate and change new props ! Every thing 3 times done and here is the result...
Wow that is vibrating big time. Side note - I really like the look of your P3. Nice job with that!

I'm sure nothing can be told from this, but I recorded it:
Sorry for the vertical video. Thanks everyone for your assistance.
Looks like original motor type. Is that correct?

Are those the original motor type or the new motor type?

Do you have the old or new motors?

I read everyone's response to this thread but no one mentioned the prox sensor as feedback. The new firmware load could be handling the two prox sensors differently. Maybe the implemented a new low pass filter or a new algorithm.

Is there a way to use a very smooth ground surface beneath the quad? Or switch some mode to use a more different algorithm?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart