Major Vibrations P3P

Well i tried yesterday and today something but not planned to do. İ have prop guards and i put them on my drone again and went out for flying. Yesterday it was very windy but today is better. And geuss the vibration goed away. İ didnt understand why but there is no vibration and also the video record is good. Do you think the guards affect vibration ?

well I give up on this vibration and will send my drone to DJI for further investigation.

I tried:

1.5 firmware roll back to 1.4 and flash 1.5 again
1.6 firmware
using new props
balancing the props
several cold IMU calibrations
several compass calibrations
any type of calibration i.e gimbal etc

none of the above trials solved the vibration problem

I guess that something wrong with new firmwares 1.5 and 1.6 and IMU that causes the vibrations

Hello guys my camera is sable when copter is not flying but when i fly my copter this kind of shaking is there ..... Which arm needs to be calibrated ??? reply to my query...for instant messaging please whatsapp me :- +919998883926 thank you

That is pretty bad. I'm on 1.6 and do not have that problem.

Hello guys my camera is sable when copter is not flying but when i fly my copter this kind of shaking is there ..... Which arm needs to be calibrated ??? reply to my query...for instant messaging please whatsapp me :- +919998883926 thank you

I had a similar issue a few months ago and discovered that I had cross threaded one of my propellers. Once I put a new set on my P3 the problem went away.

I just realized why I have kept that pool table all these years and not been using it.:D Thanks.
Same here. I bought the best table I've ever shot pool on and paid a lot for it. It's nice and level since its on a tile floor and has 1.75 inch slate as a surface.

update,

I received my P3A from DJI service and in the RMA form they stated that everything was ok except the back plate that was found to be distorted and changed under warranty.

Furthermore, they stated that they performed a test flight and found everything to be in order.

However, I have sent my P3A with 1.5 firmware installed and I received it with 1.6. This change was not mentioned in the RMA form.

I have not the chance to fly the P3A since I received it last night . So I will report back after my test flight.

very strange the distorted back plate since I have never crashed my P3A

vibrations not solved after DJI repair !!!!! Yes I just spent 85 euros on shipping to DJI Europe- German and they did not fix my vibration issue.

Great customer support DJI well done for nothing

I updated to 1.6 and ended up with major vibrations. No amount of calibrating or setting changes did much of anything. I was avoiding moving from Go app 2.5 because of the NFZs, but finally decided to update everything because the vibrations were so disconcerting. Everything went smooth for the updates and then tweaked the pitch, roll and yaw settings down to 90 and now the vibrations are gone. There is some drift ... almost like the VPS isn't working all the time, but the video is smooth and the craft no longer shudders.

Hoping that the next firmware will take care of the drift, but for now it's usable. Oh and no updates to NFZ really affect me yet. Fingers crossed!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4