Made the plunge

well went out and gave the phantom 3 its first flight tonight flew around for a few mins then decided to try and take a video took a video and when I was finished taking the video the DJI Go app shut down and I couldnt get it to restart, did some research on the internet and found out when you take a video it stors the video on the card as well as the mobile device you are using causing the app to crash and not start again, if you delete the video off the mobile device the app will then restart, so found the setting in the app to stop it from storing the video on the mobile device just onto the card instead and now all is good, guess there is a flaw in the DJI Go app....time I figured out all this was almost dark.....did learn some stuff tonight thou lol oh well if all goes well another flying day tomorrow

Reactions: Cyclone
Squid, just pm'd ya;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Just noticed something Porky when I was flying the phantom tonight sure do miss the homelock switch that the phantom 2 has, they dont have it on the phantom 3 I used to use that all the time. what were you recording in 4k when you couldnt watch the video you recorded, I tried to play the short one I recorded on my laptop that was in 4k and it was real choppy, so how have I been watching some of these video shot in 4k or am I missing something, so you mean if I record in 4k pull the sd card out pop it into the laptop its going to be choppy unless I update my laptop

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl