Low Battery return to home RTH

Reaction score
I think I've experienced low battery RTH a couple times lately. It's hard for me to tell if it's simply low battery or if it's signal lose. Does the Phantom 2 and Phantom 2 vision + actually have return to home upon low battery feature? It seems to have happened betweed 15-20%. I never mess with below 10%, and usually start coming back around 25% as a min. I don't go out of VLOS anyway, so it's usually a pretty short trip back to me.

Cheers!

You'll find a Low Battery Level "Go-Home" check box in the "Advanced" --> "Battery" section of the Phantom Assistant. It sounds like you have that box checked.

The V+ comes home by default at 20 or 25% (I forget which). If you look on the app, you'll see a battery bar up top. When it hits the yellow, it executes RTH. If it hits red, it descends and lands where it is. Your phone app also tells you what it's doing. If it loses signal, it will tell you onscreen. If the signal is lost for too long (something like 5 secs), then it will execute RTH and tell you so onscreen.

voodoo said:
I think I've experienced low battery RTH a couple times lately. It's hard for me to tell if it's simply low battery or if it's signal lose. Does the Phantom 2 and Phantom 2 vision + actually have return to home upon low battery feature? It seems to have happened betweed 15-20%. I never mess with below 10%, and usually start coming back around 25% as a min. I don't go out of VLOS anyway, so it's usually a pretty short trip back to me.

Cheers!
Sorry but I really think it might be a good idea to download and go over a few times the latest manual from the dji website, coupled with the help screens in the Assistant software. Its pretty clear that you haven't done that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl