Lost signal - phantam 4 Pro LOST

Awesome!

I'm near Ottawa ON lol
However DJI has confirmed my issue is a warranty case and will be getting a new one :)
Well done to you, your wife, DJI and everyone else involved. Its great to follow stories like this that work out well. You and your wife obviously put a well reasoned case to DJI with good evidence and they correctly judged in your favor. Now somewhere out there is a handy little stack of spare parts, I hope you find them before someone else.

Reactions: Cozy Canuck
So seeing as we are getting a new phantom 4 pro, my question. For it tone more visible in case it's lost, do they have skin wraps out there that fit the pro? I see they have them all for the 2, 3 and 4. Would the 4 fit the 4 pro?

I wouldn't think all 4s top shells are the same.

Perhaps a tracker? I'm not sure which is the best, I see a lot about the Marco Polo. It's a 2 mile radius but you can prolly get that close to it if lost.

Well, this is Cozy Canuck's wife. I made the claim, sent a picture of all numbers on the remote controller and today we got the best news. They have confirmed that the incident with the drone is a warranty case. So my husband is getting a new one :) so incredibly happy for him! Thanks everyone for you help and input. My husband and I really appreciate it.
YEAH!!!

Reactions: Cozy Canuck
With your hand wrapped around the Remote Controller, how easy would it be to accidently flip the Flt Mode switch to Atti Mode ?

So seeing as we are getting a new phantom 4 pro, my question. For it tone more visible in case it's lost, do they have skin wraps out there that fit the pro? I see they have them all for the 2, 3 and 4. Would the 4 fit the 4 pro?
Hey Cozy @Mike Knapp posted a pic of his P3 in the General forum on Jan 5 that looked like it had been molested by a toddler with a yellow highlighter. He never admitted as much but it would be a cheap (and light) way of brightening up a plain white Phantom. The mind boggles at what you could do with a multi colored pack of them!!

I wrapped my ph3 with an orange skin . No problems with reception also I just bought a trackimo gps tracker just in case of a fly away or loose for any reason. It works great . Tells you exactly where your drone is through google earth view. Just an extra added security for me. I'm happy you getting another drone from DJI . Trackimo cost around $150 for 3G model . I love mine and have been playing with it so I understand exactly how it works. Really cool app it tells you speed and so much more. Highly recommend trackimo. I tried a cheap gps tracker and never could get it to work. Trackimo works like it's supposed to. After 1 yr costs $5 a month. Congratulations on getting a new drone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews