Lost P3 Pro Wausaukee WI

wow, that's a mess of a flight log. 200+ ft in ATTI mode and it'll go with the wind, fast. I'd extrapolate the end of the flight path direction quite a ways and start walking that direction. Maybe you got lucky and it landed when it hit critical battery levels.

wow, that's a mess of a flight log. 200+ ft in ATTI mode and it'll go with the wind, fast. I'd extrapolate the end of the flight path direction quite a ways and start walking that direction. Maybe you got lucky and it landed when it hit critical battery levels.
Yea, I jumped in my car to try to track it down and I had a signal of 3% battery critical error, landing, motor obstruction (probably a tree), but it didn't log its location and I'm at a loss.

I'd post this in General or in the P3 Pro forum, since L&F doesn't get looked at by very many people.

Hope you find it... the flight log looks like a prime example of something covered under warranty. Good luck.

Wow, you lost signal for 15mins, and you were less then 10' away?
Atti mode was probably due to Yaw Error. Are those trees 200' tall?
50 mph is about 70' per second.
15.5 mins 18% battery
16.5 mins 13% battery
Lost 5% in one min.

Let say it started a critical landing at 10%, but was still carried by the wind for another minute.
Another minute would be another 4,200'

Would be worth sending the log in to DJI
You said you still had 3% and motor obstruction, were you still picking up a feed from the camera?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl