Lost my drone in Bangkok ((

I know BKK very well (I lived there for a while), the other poster is right, you lost signal behind the tower and crashed due to incorrect RTH, mine would be set pretty high in BKK!

The other thing I know is a few BAHT will get you anywhere, you either didn't offer enough or didn't offer it to the right person.

Reactions: SDias
Basic errors. Always be sure your RTH altitude setting is high enough to clear any obstructions between where the AC initiates RTH and Home Point. This line between where the AC is and the home point is of course changing as you move around. This was irresponsible on your part. You are flying without line of sight to the craft, a building or two gets between you and your AC, causing loss of signal, and RTH safe altitude ignored. You could have killed someone.

Now I know all my mistakes. About money, yes I think all have own price. Tomorrow will try to offer more

After two months,I get it. Very bad Condition. Without gimbal and battery. Tomorrow will try to repair it.

Attachments

• 1457833721171.jpg
    1457833721171.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 246
  • 1457833739198.jpg
    1457833739198.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 265
  • 1457833874939.jpg
    1457833874939.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 296
Reactions: collingwoodguy
I just saw your post and all comments from other members. I'm in pattaya right now, I did think of bringing my drone here but later I hesitate as it's too crowdy here and not sure if I can pass through the Thailand custom... happy that you finally get the drone back and I'm really curious how? Can it be repaired it looks it was badly damaged.

Lol why do some people love to flame other fellows about regulations media n bs ? R u like some lawyers from the american faa who rly no body cares abt outside the u.s ?

Guess it crashed into the bayoke 2 tower while its in rth? Glad u got it back though :)

Been to the phi phi last aug but didnt take my p3a as i was a begginer and the firmware didnt have any follow me features at the time.

Well am hitting phuket and the islands around soon with my p3a this time, hows the customes reaction to this bird ?

And for the flammers, this time ill be doing a litchi ( leash ) following a parasailer ( jet boat hauling a parachute )

Early morning on the patong beach ( of course after informing all other parasailors of the stunt )

I just saw your post and all comments from other members. I'm in pattaya right now, I did think of bringing my drone here but later I hesitate as it's too crowdy here and not sure if I can pass through the Thailand custom... happy that you finally get the drone back and I'm really curious how? Can it be repaired it looks it was badly damaged.
I have no time to look it better for now, but at first look main board in good condition. Just a few things I need to solder, not much. After that I will try to connect power. If all will be good I will buy new body for it and will use it to transport drugs through the customs by the air. I'm joking about drugs, only weapons)))

Thailand customs do not say anything about it. I say more. Than I fly near Lumpini park police look how it flyies and don't say to me nothing. You can't fly near King's palace and other temples.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl