Lost & Found directory

Reaction score
Hallo everyone,
I have not see this kind of discussion yet. Maybe I missed it. Would it not be a good idea to take note of your phantom number and maybe make a distinction mark on it just in case you lose it.
Assume someone finds it and places it on eBay or whatever. You would be able to recognize it again and someone who wants to buy it would be confident that it was not found or stolen.
In other words it would be helpful to create a directory of lost and found drones on this website.

Last edited:
Hallo everyone,
I have not see this kind of discussion yet. Maybe I missed it. Would it not be a good idea to take note of your phantom number and maybe make a distinction mark on it just in case you lose it.
Assume someone finds it and places it on eBay or whatever. You would be able to recognize it again and someone who wants to buy it would be confident that it was not found or stolen.

We like the idea!

Hallo everyone,
In other words it would be helpful to create a directory of lost and found drones on this website.

Of course a useful distinction mark would be your phone number.

Last edited:
Of course a useful distinction mark would be your phone number.

... etched into the shell with a soldering iron?

or how about DJI reports re-registering of the serial number to the original owner?

... etched into the shell with a soldering iron?

Not sure but any ID on the quad is going to have to withstand the weather. The S/N is very easy to damage especially if external kit is being stuck on it with sticky pads, so I am not convinced that label is foolproof anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan