Losing connection form the app to the Phantom

Reaction score
Hello,

I am losing connection in the app with the phantom.

I am running ver 2.8.0 of the app with latest frimware (just updated)

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note.

I can connect to the phantom but it will not stay connected longer than 1 to 2 minutes. When it disconnects my phone shows in the WIFI drop-down menu "connection stopped" . I also don't have a live data feed in the app just a black screen. All the menu's / settings work just no live feed.

Hello,

I can connect to the phantom but it will not stay connected longer than 1 to 2 minutes. When it disconnects my phone shows in the WIFI drop-down menu "connection stopped" . I also don't have a live data feed in the app just a black screen. All the menu's / settings work just no live feed.
First of all, did you get it fixed?
Did it used to work?
You can fly the bird?
Is remote light green, red or flashing?
Do you get Telemetry?

First of all, did you get it fixed?
Did it used to work?
You can fly the bird?
Is remote light green, red or flashing?
Do you get Telemetry?

I think it was a compatibly issue with my phone.

To answer your questions:

First of all, did you get it fixed? No

Did it used to work? No first time user just trying to get it setup

You can fly the bird? Yes

Is remote light green, red or flashing? All green

Do you get Telemetry? Yes just no video

I switched to A galaxy tab tablet and It works only if I put it in airplane mode, than turn on wifi.

Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if this is the norm.

Thank you for your time

Not sure, I don't know your devices, what is important that your seeing work! And it is working, none of my devices have cellular.
You should look at msingers sight, Mobile Device Fixes
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

There is some kind app killer for android, might try that, if you don't find it, I will.
Or somebody else will chime in.

Hello,

I have a similar problem. I can move my camera on the Phantom 3, but I cannot connect to the DJI Go app. I do not get an option to select the "camera" option on the Go App. The only option I have with the Go App is "how to connect.

I have seen this same problem on numerous Forums but no solution to the problem.

This is my second Phantom 3. The first one had no problems. I have had my second Phantom 3 and have not been able to fly it since I bought it 3 months ago.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl