Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Looking for a battery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ccase39, Apr 6, 2015.

1. ccase39

I would like to use Amazon because of free and expedited shipping. I bought one once that I put in and when I plugged it into assistant it said something to the effect of it not being a smart battery. It was purchased from DJI so I don't know what was going on there. I see the Ofeelys and limefuels but want to make sure I get one that is comparable and works so maybe I should stick with a DJI product.
    Do you have a recommendation on who to buy from on Amazon? The one I got the first time that had the not a smart battery message pop up had a model number that did not have PH2 in front of the number. I sent it back and got another one that did have PH2 in front of the model number. Have not had any problems with that one.

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

These are safe to buy from Amazon:
    The Limefuel batteries are of course not OEM, but many people are having good experiences with them. They also have a 1 year warranty. DJI only offers a 3 month warranty.

#2 msinger, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  3. ccase39

From what I read i gather that it is not a good idea to do an update with lime fuel battery in place?

4. ccase39

Went with the Limefuel 6000mah battery. Like the warranty and with the DJI batteries screwing up at around 50 flights I figure it is worth a shot. Im at around 50 on both mine.