Log - Phantom 2

Reaction score
Hi to all, how are you?

I got a big question, Is there any method of obtaining the flight log of a phantom 2 plus by another way than the Iosd?

I look forward to your prompt reply and thank you very much.

Hi to all, how are you?

I got a big question, Is there any method of obtaining the flight log of a phantom 2 plus by another way than the Iosd?

I look forward to your prompt reply and thank you very much.

Yes there is product on the market which give a complete log of your flight it' called Flytrex. The drawback is it will cost you for the serviceand the unit. Flytrex - Quadcopter and Multirotor Pilots Network

It is the only way? Is there no way to obtaing that information directly from the Naza?

Naza has nothing to do with telemetry or logs. Now if you install a complete FPV (first person view) system then not only would see what the camera sees you could record that info using a DVR. Flytrex on the other hand records a lot of information directly to a micro sd card which be played back on your computer.

Naza has nothing to do with telemetry or logs. Now if you install a complete FPV (first person view) system then not only would see what the camera sees you could record that info using a DVR. Flytrex on the other hand records a lot of information directly to a micro sd card which be played back on your computer.

ok ok, i understand. i was learning about a app called litchi, did you heard about it? Can i ask you, if you can send me a flight lo file, to learn how upload it on litchi servers and work from there to save my futures flight logs? i will be very gratefull!!!

ok ok, i understand. i was learning about a app called litchi, did you heard about it? Can i ask you, if you can send me a flight lo file, to learn how upload it on litchi servers and work from there to save my futures flight logs? i will be very gratefull!!!

Guess I misread your original question as you have a P2 vision plus and this thread is for P2 non-vision and I know nothing about litchi. You may want to repost in the proper P2 vision plus section where you'll find all the help you want.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl