Locked p4

Reaction score
Hi
I received my phantom 4 back from dji today after a warranty repair and it's came back locked. I press to unlock like it says but it just stays locked ! Anyone got any suggestions on how to did this. I just got it back after 3 weeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170602-184349.png
    Screenshot_20170602-184349.png
    540.5 KB · Views: 393
  • Screenshot_20170602-205836.png
    Screenshot_20170602-205836.png
    427.7 KB · Views: 420
Are you connected to the internet? To unlock, you have to be connected to the internet and re-log into DJI. You only have to do it once, not every time you fly, so don't worry.

I have tried everything, dji chat said to send it back again ! Hopefully it won't take so long this time.

Jeese, I dread the day my P4 breaks.

I wouldn't be tech savvy enough to strip it down and install new spare parts myself so having to ship it to DJI fills me with dread, going by posts here on this website.

There is better support from posters here than DJI, it seems.

Hope you get sorted quick enough OP.

The worst part is that it just came back after getting repaired. I really have no faith in dji now.

Hi
I received my phantom 4 back from dji today after a warranty repair and it's came back locked. I press to unlock like it says but it just stays locked ! Anyone got any suggestions on how to did this. I just got it back after 3 weeks.
Maybe there are problems with the internet connection. I have had a similar issue which was solved using another wifi source.

Well my phantom is on the way back to the Netherlands, turns out it isn't even my 4 week old phantom but a replacement that was locked ! I have contacted dji and trading standards so hopefully I get some joy.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl