Live Streaming NOW!

Ok I will try, it has been at least a couple months since I tried it last maybe they've upgraded it since then. When I did and it was really bad but I will try to again thanks for your information your video was awesome

Reactions: TheRealNick
This thread is for users who are going to live stream with their Phantom 3. Please post below with the date/time and a link to where we can watch. This is going to be an exciting thread!
I found a drone in my backyard and want to return it to the owner. How would I go about that?

Reactions: JasonJett
I found a drone in my backyard and want to return it to the owner. How would I go about that?
First you need to identify it. If it's a Phantom, you could post a Lost and Found in the associated model section of this forum, not in this live streaming section. Look at the drone carefully and see if you can find any name or ph# printed on it. If it has a removable battery, look inside the battery compartment or anywhere on the battery some contact information. If it's not a Phantom, then don't post in this forum, post it in Craig's list or possibly Facebook if you have an account. Let all your friends know, and also spread the word around to your neighborhood. Some should know who owns a drone locally. It's likely a local neighborhood kid. You can also post a Lost and Found DRONE sign on local stop signs, like they do for lost pets. Make anyone claiming the drone produce the RC to prove it's theirs by flying it in front of you, assuming it's flyable..

Reactions: FT in Japan
First you need to identify it. If it's a Phantom, you could post a Lost and Found in the associated model section of this forum, not in this live streaming section. Look at the drone carefully and see if you can find any name or ph# printed on it. If it has a removable battery, look inside the battery compartment or anywhere on the battery some contact information. If it's not a Phantom, then don't post in this forum, post it in Craig's list or possibly Facebook if you have an account. Let all your friends know, and also spread the word around to your neighborhood. Some should know who owns a drone locally. It's likely a local neighborhood kid. You can also post a Lost and Found DRONE sign on local stop signs, like they do for lost pets. Make anyone claiming the drone produce the RC to prove it's theirs by flying it in front of you, assuming it's flyable..[/QU

Is it possible to stream live using Galaxy tab 2s with LTE oraz it Just running on Ipad's?

Hello,

With Facebook's new live streaming feature (I believe only on iOS devices...not android yet) is there a way to live stream a flight directly to facebook?

If all goes well, will be streaming LIVE from a Club on the Frenchbroad River, this Sat. May 7, 3;00 till sunset at a private party, will post more info after more testing.

That sounds so cool. Waiting confirmation and time zone info pl. I live in the Caribbean...

Scouted the job today, told the ower about it, he said there will be movie stars there and we might not can do it.. Will keep you posted, they are filming a movie in town and the stars are suppose to be there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka