Live Streaming NOW!

Ok this may be a dumb question but can you get sound from the copter. Because I've had my Phantom 3 Advanced for 6 months and haven't figured it out yet. Also I'm having problems streaming live. When I fly I always fly with my Note5 set on Airplane Mode. But when I try to stream live I have to turn my 4G on with Airplane Mode set to off. While it's set to 4G my video is very, very choppy. Any advice? Sorry I don't now how to start a thread.

Ok this may be a dumb question but can you get sound from the copter. Because I've had my Phantom 3 Advanced for 6 months and haven't figured it out yet. Also I'm having problems streaming live. When I fly I always fly with my Note5 set on Airplane Mode. But when I try to stream live I have to turn my 4G on with Airplane Mode set to off. While it's set to 4G my video is very, very choppy. Any advice? Sorry I don't now how to start a thread.

I thought about this when I first got my p3p having seen videos that appear to have sound. Apparently it is sometimes captured, deliberately or not I dont know, by the phone or tablet that runs the app. I was also told it was a waste of time because all you would hear is a flight of bumble bees/wasp all the time and not the crashing of the waves or singing of the birds etc. :)

Last edited:
By "your device" I take it you mean your phone or tablet as I said above?

Correct, you can also disable the microphone. Also it streams the whole video which is saved on youtube. You can still take stills and video at the same time that will be saved on the Phantom SD card...

Reactions: Frankc
Correct, you can also disable the microphone. Also it streams the whole video which is saved on youtube. You can still take stills and video at the same time that will be saved on the Phantom SD card...
Ok I didn't know that, great information!

I thought about this when I first got my p3p having seen videos that appear to have sound. Apparently it is sometimes captured, deliberately or not I dont know, the the phone or tablet that runs the app. I was also told it was a waste of time because all you would hear is a flight of bumble bees/wasp all the time and not the crashing of the waves or singing of the birds etc. :)
This all makes total sense, thanks for the great information!

Reactions: Frankc
I watched the posted video. Very nice. I really enjoyed that view -- especially with 29" of snow having just fallen here in NJ.

You can think of yourself as an accomplished pilot.

Thanks, I am going to do another one soon, maybe on my 50th and then 100th flight....knock on wood....

Great work man!

Sorry if you already answered this but where are you?

Ha. I just heard you say, I can see Diamonhead as I was typing that.

Great vid! Loved it. Been thinking of taking one of my birds down to Malibu but I'm afraid they are already annoyed of the drones as they are so territorial anyway. Hmmm. Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Great work man!

Sorry if you already answered this but where are you?

Ha. I just heard you say, I can see Diamonhead as I was typing that.

Great vid! Loved it. Been thinking of taking one of my birds down to Malibu but I'm afraid they are already annoyed of the drones as they are so territorial anyway. Hmmm. Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

So far I all the feedback I have gotten has been very positive....if I see someone that looks upset I usually show them how it works and then they think it is cool!!

Reactions: Jussaguy
How do broadcast live with it looking so good? I have tried it several times and it seems like it cuts out and overall looks like crap yours looks perfect. I just would like to know what I need to do to get those types of results because everything I've tried it has failed horribly

OK were you using the Internet through your phone or were you using Wi-Fi from a close by connection and whatever you were using what was the speed of the Internet that you were using

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka