Little Planets!

Modified P3P here's mine.
Earth-Wallpaper-planet-earth-9444615-1024-768.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So a little issue I keep running into, the only time I get to grab some panos is closer towards the sunset. The exposure is different in the pictures and they don't get stitched properly. Going to have to try to get some panos earlier during the day.

So a little issue I keep running into, the only time I get to grab some panos is closer towards the sunset. The exposure is different in the pictures and they don't get stitched properly. Going to have to try to get some panos earlier during the day.
manual mode is recommended for this reason. you can check to see what your exposure will look like just by spinning around manually. just remember that the photos you see at the bottom are the ones you'll see in the most detail.

manual mode is recommended for this reason. you can check to see what your exposure will look like just by spinning around manually. just remember that the photos you see at the bottom are the ones you'll see in the most detail.
Good point, can't believe I didn't think about that.

Going to try to finally make my first successful Little Planet today

I've had problems with Litchi doing that as well. Any ideas why it would fail to upload mission for a Pano?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Got a noob question. After creating the little planet using Litchi's pano mission I'm curious if there's a trick to maintaining max resolution on the final print. It looks fine in photoshop until you zoom in and then ugly pixelation and blurriness occurs. I know this is only a 12 megapixel camera, but I can zoom in on the photo on my iPhone 6 and see higher resolution than I can in photoshop.

I was wanting to print one of these out for wall decor and want to maximize the photo's detail and resolution. What steps are needed to print the little planet in the highest native resolution? Thanks.

You can add a little interest to them by having elements in the picture rising above the horizon.
Pick your subject specially and watch your shooting height.
Little Planets are fun and a bit gimmicky.
Here's a sunset little planet that's OK.

i-JsMzk8v-XL.jpg

But the same set of images makes a much more impressive photo when projected as a standard panorama.
DJI_0397-475a-X2.jpg

You can add a little interest to them by having elements in the picture rising above the horizon.
Pick your subject specially and watch your shooting height.
Little Planets are fun and a bit gimmicky.
Here's a sunset little planet that's OK.

i-JsMzk8v-XL.jpg

But the same set of images makes a much more impressive photo when projected as a standard panorama.
DJI_0397-475a-X2.jpg

What setting did you use for the 2nd one?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka