Litchi

I am very new to this also, I downloaded Litchi and I am so glad I did. If you need persuasion have a look at this video I did with no experience whatsoever.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Jtrjr
Has anyone used litchi for crop scouting?
I need to plan a flight that does a grid pattern on a 160 acres (1/2 mile x 1/2 mile).
I need to fly at 250 feet up and do an end overlap by at least 30% and then stitch it all together with Agisoft Pro.
I'm thinking i might need to do 15+ passes across the quarter.
That is a total of 8-9 miles.

What's the advantage of Litchie? I'm still learning to fly my P3A so thought I would do that before getting any other apps but the vids look amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What's the advantage of Litchie? I'm still learning to fly my P3A so thought I would do that before getting any other apps but the vids look amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Litchi has a lot of functions that DJI Go does not have.
I have used it only one day, but I learned that you can unlock the gimball tilt so you can look up!

Is Lichi available for IOS, I was going to get it for my Samsung Tab S but I have an ipad mini 3 coming next week so if it's on IOS I'll wait.

Litchi has a lot of functions that DJI Go does not have.
I have used it only one day, but I learned that you can unlock the gimball tilt so you can look up!

You can look up with the Go app too. 30°? Need to turn it on in the settings. It's been there since day 1 (if I remember correctly).

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl