I just wanted to throw a bit of support here for the folks at Litchi. I recently discovered two minor bugs (neither of which affected flying) and notified Litchi of them. They wrote me back very quickly stating one of the bugs they weren't aware of but they'd fix it in the next update. I was impressed that they responded so quickly AND they listened and fixed it! These guys are great. I've been flying with Litchi for a while now and only had problems when I didn't set up the waypoint mission correctly (my error). So no one has to ask, these were the bugs (neither of which compromised the safety or completion of the mission). The first one concerned POIs. When setting the altitude of the POI on my IPhone, it would always drop down one "notch" below my setting. For instance, if I set it at 9 feet, when I applied it, it would drop to 6 ft. This is now fixed. The second occured when the AC would lose contact with the RC during a waypoint mission. Normally, it would say "Warning: Disconnected". Instead, it started saying "Mission Ended". This was very scary because when the mission ends, it should hover. It disconnected far away from me, then said "Mission Ended". I thought I was going to have to walk a ways to get control of it but that wasn't the case. It continued the mission as always. According to Litchi, this is a DJI issue and since it doesn't affect the mission, it can be disregarded.