Litchi return to home.

That is home lock it is not return to home function those are two separate things

The Nether world
I'm flying the Phantom 3 standard and I don't think it has a dedicated RTH button on the controller. My controller has a slide switch to turn it on. I wish it did have a that button, I would feel a lot safer. I have had it Return when the signal was lost due to flying too far. But I believe that is programmed into the drone, I was wondering it there is switch or a way to get it to fly up to the designated altitude and then RTH. I did switch the controller off today and it did the RTH procedure. Just curious and like to learn the easy way instead of the expensive way. Guess I better get the insurance!!!
Sorry it's your S2 not your *** one that you flip up and down a couple times to get to return home feature to work

Hi mate,
Do you fly further without loosing signal ?
My P3S loses signal very easily
Went back and forward to DJI under warranty and finally they swap it for a new one .... Still the same.
Works perfectly but won't go more than 100/150 meters (luckily)
Thanks

Does no one here read the manaul. Wjy do you take your bird to fly if you do not even know the basics such as what switch does what. Then instead of reading the manaul come her and get given even more bs from people who have no clue either.

No wonder so many people craah. Lose their drones and are guilty of reckless behavior. RTFM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72