Litchi - P3-4k - Waypoints with C1 no worki

Reaction score
Newbie alert - I've had my P3-4k for less than 2 weeks. Been using DJI Go and Litchi in an iPhone 5c

Issue - C1 and C2 buttons do nothing when using Litchi app.

I've changed the settings in Litchi do that C1 sets waypoint at aircraft, long press C1 sets POI at aircraft, C2 sets waypoint at device and long press C2 sets POI at device.

With Litchi in waypoint mode, I fly the AC to first desired waypoint. Press C1. Nothing happens. Long press C1. Nothbig. Ditto with C2. No response.

I've tried it with RC in P mode and with RC in F mode.

I've tried it with AC close to home point. Ive tried it with AC 90 feet away from home point.

I've tried it with AC at low altitude and at 45+ feet altitude.

And all the various combinations of AC mode, horizontal distance and altitude.

I can set waypoints and POIs by touching the iPhone screen.

I was successful at loading and executing a waypoint mission that was defined and saved using mission center on a PC.

I have yet to define a waypoint mission in the field using C1, C2.

What am I missing? :)

Welcome to the forum!

Have you been able to program / set C1, C2 to do anything else with Dji-go or Litchi?

Rod

Welcome to the forum!

Have you been able to program / set C1, C2 to do anything else with Dji-go or Litchi?

Rod

Yes, both buttons work when I use DJI Go. C1 is set to rotate the gimbal to -90 and C2 is set to bring up camera settings. Both work great.

I haven't tried long press of either in DJI Go

I have never done what you are trying. :rolleyes:

To make sure, what you set up in Go (stupid name!) doesn't transfer to Litchi.
I had Go set to show my battery details C2, map C1, I then was setting up Litchi, couldn't find battery details option it Litchi so I put something else in C2. If I remember correctly next time I used Go C1 and C2 didn't work at all. For sure the C2 didn't work anymore.

Yes, confusing even when I read it back to myself. ;)

Rod

lol, thanks Rod. I'm not expecting the buttons to do the same in Litchi that they do in GO. Quite the opposite :)

Jon, did you get this method to work? If yes, would be great if you did a step by step

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl