Litchi now on SALE - $12.99!

Well, because of the price, I bought this Litchi program but right after I did so I get theis SPAM from some guy trying to sell me something. I didn't expect to get SPAMMED the minute I bought it and I am seriously thinking of chucking it in the trash bin.

Has anyone got anything so say about this? Anyone know anything about it? I would appreciate knowing the scoop on this Litchi guy.

I don't appreciate being SPAMMED right off the bat after a purchase and will voice my displeasure about it to Apple. Not that they'd give a rats A$$

Thanks for any input on this.

Bud

Crap I paid $10 more for it but get it while it's hot in the iOS App Store!

Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire by VC Technology Ltd
https://appsto.re/us/QtMi_.i

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

In Litchi go into FPV mode (upper left in main screen). There you should see a Google goggle image on the upper right. Click that and enter FPV VR and your camera should follow your device's movements up and down. Ohhh...and turn on head tracking in the settings in the bottom center as shown.
1f18bc584474c0920ac4b4b18f2e3f08.jpg
4745e0e431e33911239cd9c071ef903c.jpg

I did see this and tried it last night but keep getting the split screen as you see here. I'm guessing this is meant only for hte VR goggles because of the split. I have a good picture already once I plug in but just have not been able to find the head tracking feature...even when I was in the split screen mode I hit settings but did not see it. Will keep looking.

Did fly 3 flights today using litchi, not bad and think I'm really going to like this one. One thing I could not find was where do I go to see the record of my flight logs? On the go app you back out and the little icon is on the upper left has all your data, I like going here so that I can keep a record of how long my flts are. Looked but not sure where to find this on litchi?

Seriously Litchi is definitely a good choice, and at that price heck if was a physical item I'd buy several and stick them back!!! Haha, I actually use Litchi way more than the go app,

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Litchi offers great possibilities. Just make sure you don't underestimate required your heights to clear all obstacles during mission planning. And make sure you don't plan missions into NFZ. If you start the mission from the ground, you will not be warned about this, and anything can happen. Like auto landing into a lake...

It would be interesting to see the flight logs on that flight. I have used it dozens of times with absolutely no problems.

Matchlock imho it's not going to be from Apple, it's more likely from a site you gave your email address to. I bought Litchi, registered and have not had any spam. Phantom George yea the site did say 24hours only I bought it 2 days ago at the half price.

It would be interesting to see the flight logs on that flight. I have used it dozens of times with absolutely no problems.

Can you or anyone tell me where to find the flight logs on Litchi? New to the app and been looking all over for where those are.

Not sure I follow you. On the DJI go app you its in the upper left before you turn on your camera. Once you hit that icon you can see all of your flight logs there. I already have litchi loaded on my tablet and flew 3 flts today but have no idea where to find them. The moment I hit the litchi app the camera screen comes up and I have gone through all the settings that I see.

Can you or anyone tell me where to find the flight logs on Litchi? New to the app and been looking all over for where those are.

I think they are stored in the drone itself. I'm not sure. In Litchi you have to hit Record Screen to record the flight on your device unlike DJI does automatically. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong. Also try connecting your drone and look in iTunes at the App

I have IOS, I connect my mobile device I use to fly to my computer and go iTunes. Go to your apps and scroll down till you see Litchi and you will see text file. You need to copy that file to Healthy Drones.

Reactions: FlashBuddy
Had a feeling this was going to lead to healthy drones place and that looks like yet something else to have to subscribe and pay for. So far that is one thing the DJI GO has over this...ease and accessibility to your flight logs... not sure how I can find another way around this. Might start a new thread to see if others know

Register an account at Healthy Drones. Setup and copy the key, paste it into Litchi. Logs will go to H es altho Drones aotomatically.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart