Litchi now on SALE - $12.99!

Glad I could share the head's up guys! I think they raised the price back in April so I never expected to go down...let alone 10 dollars!!

Subscribe to this page and set pricing alerts for the App you are hoping will drop or go free. That's how I found this out! Latest iOS App Price Drops

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have been wavering and researching Litchi for a few months ... I just bought it a few minutes ago ... Can't wait to take it for a test run.

Reactions: Fishie
Kind of a negative review here:

I bought Litchi yesterday at the special price of $12 and have now flown my P3P 3 times using the app, with about 30 minutes of flight time. Perhaps there's an explanation, or some setting I can change, but the view on my Android screen is really bad and does not compare in quality to the view when I use DJI Go. Once I've taken off, every single frame of FPV is poor. I'm looking forward to going back to DJI Go!

I do like the spoken voice in the app, which is louder and clearer, but less calm and reassuring, than the spoken voice in DJI.

Apparently I bought it right before it went on sale. [emoji19]

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Huh ?

I have been on the fence whether to buy Litchi, this is that chance I was waiting for.
I use Autopilot but love to get into Litchi for a change.

I've been reading the reviews on this and seem to be 50/50. I really don't see me creating way points for flying so is the app still better than the go version? Anyone know if they allow you a time frame in which to try it and uninstall for a refund if unhappy? I really interested in trying it.

Kind of a negative review here:

I bought Litchi yesterday at the special price of $12 and have now flown my P3P 3 times using the app, with about 30 minutes of flight time. Perhaps there's an explanation, or some setting I can change, but the view on my Android screen is really bad and does not compare in quality to the view when I use DJI Go. Once I've taken off, every single frame of FPV is poor. I'm looking forward to going back to DJI Go!

I do like the spoken voice in the app, which is louder and clearer, but less calm and reassuring, than the spoken voice in DJI.

My video was super smooth until it flew out of transmission distance...but my baby came back!

I've been reading the reviews on this and seem to be 50/50. I really don't see me creating way points for flying so is the app still better than the go version? Anyone know if they allow you a time frame in which to try it and uninstall for a refund if unhappy? I really interested in trying it.
It is worth The normal price, at $12 it is a great deal. It is not necessarily made to replace the go app... it offers different features the go app does not. It makes flying even easier for some task. It also allows you to use Google cardboard or other VR/phone goggles. There is a free app that allows a friend to see your downlink video on a separate device and much more. I would recommend it to any Phantom 3 or newer owners.

For what Litchi can do, it is cheap at twice the price.

As an Android user, I can say the Litchi App is GOLD !

The DJI GO APP had constant problems on my Samsung S5.

I took the Litchi Flight Schools via UDEMY ($10.00 each). If you are into drons fro Photography or Videography, I highly recomend the Litch App and the4 flight schools.

Good to hear guys, went ahead and picked it up last night. In just the few minutes that I was playing around with it in the house I've already noticed a few things about it that I really like. I have a set of headplay goggles and had heard there was a way to set this up so that as you look down the camera will also tilt down. Could not figure how to make this work, anyone know?

I bought the app three days ago so I guess I needed to miss out on yet another special....still a worthwhile addition. Need to develop a little faith when the drone disappears over the forest and you are watching your mission with sweat dripping down your face.

I've been there it's scary!! Kinda like waiting for the Apollo capsule to be visible along with the parachutes. If it goes past your expected time...the sweat and nerves start coming!

Good to hear guys, went ahead and picked it up last night. In just the few minutes that I was playing around with it in the house I've already noticed a few things about it that I really like. I have a set of headplay goggles and had heard there was a way to set this up so that as you look down the camera will also tilt down. Could not figure how to make this work, anyone know?

In Litchi go into FPV mode (upper left in main screen). There you should see a Google goggle image on the upper right. Click that and enter FPV VR and your camera should follow your device's movements up and down. Ohhh...and turn on head tracking in the settings in the bottom center as shown.
1f18bc584474c0920ac4b4b18f2e3f08.jpg
4745e0e431e33911239cd9c071ef903c.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart