Litchi in iOS - No GPS Coordinates in Waypoints

Reaction score
Hi Team,

Can anyone confirm if Litchi on iOS can have manual GPS coordinates input into waypoints. - Similar to the attached screen shot which is Litchi on Andriod.
IMG_9730.JPG

I have selected 'show GPS coordinates' in general settings. However when I edit waypoints there is no area to manual type a coordinate I want it to use like Android users can.

My phone software and Litchi App is all up to date. Many thanks in advance

You are right. There is no area to manually type in the coordinates for waypoints in iOS. That setting in General Settings is only to display current GPS coordinates of the drone's position on the screen.

Many thanks Mate,

What app is available for iOS that will allow manual input of coordinate?

Cheers

You are right. There is no area to manually type in the coordinates for waypoints in iOS. That setting in General Settings is only to display current GPS coordinates of the drone's position on the screen.

I'm sure it's a minor bug which will get fixed quickly.
Or perhaps they thought ios users might have difficulty with that much detail :):):)

You can do it if you plan the mission on desktop then upload it to the unit.

Sorry, I'm a novice.

Where do I start? What program do I use on the desk top and how do I get it onto the Phantom.

Thanks

Last edited:
Last time I checked iOS devices were not responsible for stopping people that own them from boarding planes and

Sorry, I'm a novice.

Where do I start? What program do I use on the desk top and how do I get it onto the Phantom.

Thanks

Ok - it's fairly simple. Go to www.flylitchi.com and select Mission Hub option along the top. Then click on Missions - New at the bottom left.

Zoom in the map to your location, and click on where you want each waypoint to be. You can alter the height, heading, co-ordinates etc in the box. The height above the first waypoint will also be displayed - make sure you have enough clearance for trees, buildings etc. When you have made the mission, then click on Missions - Save and give it a name. Then connect up your phantom, go to Litchi and download the mission you have just made.

Practice making a few in a safe area before you get too cocky and watch the altitudes!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing