Litchi Home Lock Question

Reaction score
I want to be in Home Lock mode should I ever have to cancel a Litchi Waypoint Mission. Do I start my P4 and get it airborne in GPS MODE and then activate Home Lock after which I switch to Waypoints and run the mission? In my mind this logic would indicate that should I abandon the waypoint mission and switch to GPS MODE I would still be in Home Lock allowing me to pull back on the right stick and move directly home. Does anybody have experience with this?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I think you mean FPV vs Waypoint mode (there's no Litchi mode called GPS; there are operational 'modes' of the aircraft that include GPS, and a solid GPS location is necessary to run waypoint missions).

So, you'd have to start in FPV, set Home Lock, switch to Waypoint mode, run your mission, abort in the middle, switch to FPV mode, and want HL to still be in effect.

Don't know if this is persistent or not, but it seems pretty trivial, as all you might have to do is press Home Lock after switching back to FPV mode.

If I want to cancel a WP mission and bring it back, I cancel the mission and just hit RTH and be done with it. I use HL in FPV mainly as it's easy to lose orientation where I fly. I prefer to stay in the same screen for each type of intended flight, you could do what dwallersv suggested but I'm probably too lazy to flick between screens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan