litchi help

Reaction score
thinking of purchasing litchi but i would like to know if it can be used the same as the dji go app, what i mean is can i just fly around with litchi like i can in the go app or do i have to fly missions loaded in before each flight. i would like to plan missions at home then fly them at the site but most of the time i like to just fly around.

You can fly with or without a flight plan. Keep in mind you don't get the same features in IOS as you do in Android.

There are many here more qualified than I to answer your question, but I do know a little. I bought Litchi for my IOS and I have flown a bit just for the fun of it, but information wise during the flight information provided is lacking since I only have dji-go app to compare with. Mission wise I like it better than dji-go, but I most times create my mission in flight much like one has to do with dji-go, but tweak it later with POI and such then fly it again. Here in Tennessee, the ground is never level, which draws my second doubts to the surface with pre-flight missions in relation to my home point elevation.

thanks for your answers..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94