litchi help

Reaction score
I finally went out and bought the litchi app after hearing all the positive reviews in the forum but habe not been able to make it work. On my galaxy note 4 incan see the video feed and i seem to get a connetction to the aircraft however when i try to take off or calibrate it does nothing. On top of that i cant use dji go anymore.

I finally went out and bought the litchi app after hearing all the positive reviews in the forum but habe not been able to make it work. On my galaxy note 4 incan see the video feed and i seem to get a connetction to the aircraft however when i try to take off or calibrate it does nothing. On top of that i cant use dji go anymore.

Can't use? As it it won't load or won't connect to the P3? When going from Litchi back to Go I find that I need to kill Litchi from memory. Try doing this for both.

it seems to connect to the p3 as i see video feed and all looks normal but cant take off and imput from contoller or app does nothing to the p3

Does the note4 have an active internet connection? The fist time it is connected to the p3 it needs to have an internet connection - a dji requirement on 3rd party software.

Im getting an error when trying to fly waypoints with litchi. I setup 3 waypoints and hit go and it takes off, hovers at 5feet then a message pops up at the bottom of the screen that says something l;ike GC_error.

Im getting an error when trying to fly waypoints with litchi. I setup 3 waypoints and hit go and it takes off, hovers at 5feet then a message pops up at the bottom of the screen that says something l;ike GC_error.

It is important to know what the error is. When Litchi is loading a mission, it checks the requested flight route against limits that you've put in place (like maximum height, certain conditions on radius). You can go through the way points one by one and make sure that you've not sent something wrong.

I've also experienced an error when I've had a mission loaded, turned the quad off to change battery, turned the quad back on, loaded the mission and got an error. Had to restart Litchi for this one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl