Litchi has unpredictable server access

Reaction score
Hi
I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing unpredictable access to your account on the Litchi server. This access problem is when I am trying to use Google to access the Litchi hub on either my desktop or laptop. It is not with the app on my ipad.

In one day, I can use my desktop to log in, create a new mission, fly it, then come home to modified it, and I can not log in. It does nothing. Next day, the server can take 3-5 minutes to load, or could be normal speed. When I do not have access, even the log in button at the top right corner does not show. Usually I automatically log in because it is a saved bookmark, then I see my User name in the upper right and all is good.

It is most unpredictable when I try to I log in at Mission Hub - Litchi (flylitchi.com/hub) whether I will successfully get access or stall.

I am in Canada, I think the Litchi server is British, I can not figure out is happening.
Is it my stuff or their server, or something else?
Anyone else having difficulty accessing the Litchi Server?
Any solutions?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Dal

Yup, I can't login to Litchi Mission Hub on my PC today. Tried Chrome and Firefox in case it was the browser. Pressing login after entering UN+PW does nothing. Searched Google and your post came up. It isn't you.

I can log in but I can't load my missions on my PC. Can't save new missions either.

Last edited:
I had to keep hitting reload this weekend to finally log into my account with the mission hub. I still have issues syncing missions to 2 of my iOS devices. I always have to load the missions using iFunBox to them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart