Litchi for Photos

Reaction score
I am pretty skilled at creating missions and getting the video I want.

But I am struggling with one issue in respect to taking photos.

I have turned off “Curved Turns” to “Straight Lines”.

I have a mission that flies to a waypoint, I then give the unit some commands: ( see Mission Hub - Litchi | Diigo)

• Stop recording

• Take a photo

• Rotate 180 degrees

• Take a photo

But when the unit returns no image (JPG) saved, just video.

I have may unit set to “auto Record” at take off, is this causing it to ignore these commands?

Any help will be appreciated.

Did the recording stop where you wanted it to? Did it actually do the 180? you might try stopping recording at one waypoint and then moving to a second waypoint just a meter or 2 away then try taking the photos.

I am pretty skilled at creating missions and getting the video I want.

But I am struggling with one issue in respect to taking photos.

I have turned off “Curved Turns” to “Straight Lines”.

I have a mission that flies to a waypoint, I then give the unit some commands: ( see Mission Hub - Litchi | Diigo)

• Stop recording

• Take a photo

• Rotate 180 degrees

• Take a photo

But when the unit returns no image (JPG) saved, just video.

I have may unit set to “auto Record” at take off, is this causing it to ignore these commands?

Any help will be appreciated.

That's correct. I had the same issue. My understanding is you have to turn off video recording before you can take still photos.

I am having the exact same issue, flew 2 missions today, both with no curves. At waypoint one, entered stop recording, wait 3 seconds, take photo, wait 3 seconds, start recording and move on to next waypoint. I find the break in the video and no photos to be found??

Reactions: Omokjoe
Well, I may have figured it out today. I created a short mission with a single POI and 6 way points. At the 5th WP, I added actions to stop recording, wait 5s, take photo, wait 5s, start recording and head off to the final WP. I noted others saying that they thought that the "Auto-Record" feature being on may be the issue. Sure enough, I turned it off and manually started recording when I launched the mission. The photo was snapped as I hoped it would be. I think that the auto-record feature must be off for the photo action to fire correctly.

Reactions: WolfgangStiller
Well, I may have figured it out today. I created a short mission with a single POI and 6 way points. At the 5th WP, I added actions to stop recording, wait 5s, take photo, wait 5s, start recording and head off to the final WP. I noted others saying that they thought that the "Auto-Record" feature being on may be the issue. Sure enough, I turned it off and manually started recording when I launched the mission. The photo was snapped as I hoped it would be. I think that the auto-record feature must be off for the photo action to fire correctly.

Good catch!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT