Litchi error message "Failed to load SDK -1010 Restart Litchi P3S

Reaction score
Hi

I was disappointed that Litchi would not work with my P3S today. Running version 1.21 on my I Pad Mini 2.
I got the above error. I shut down the IPad and reloaded Litchi I received a message asking me to register?
I was in the F mode, Connected, took off manually and got the Failure to Load SDK -1010 error. Thoughts?

The first time you open Litchi you need to be connected to the internet so the Litchi app can update DJI servers.
Could that be the issue you are experiencing?

After that the Litchi app won't need wifi or internet to fly except to autoload flight records to HealthyDrones(if chosen) and of course, receive any further app updates, etc.

Thanks for the reply. It was a validation registration issue. While connected to the internet I logged out of Litchi. I shut down the IPad, restarted Ipad
Started Litchi and logged in to Litchi. I connected to the P3S - without props - I was able to load the mission without any errors. Need to try it outside.
You got me headed in the right direction.

I was using this app to plan missions before the field trial. Oh well - will try soon. Thanks again

Good deal. Hope it works out.
If it doesn't, shout out and someone here will help.

Never seen either of those, but I've had missions where the waypoints are a thousand feet apart with no issue.

We tried a waypoint mission today, but trying to upload the mission to the phantom we were just getting the error message "Curve radius too great' and then 'distance between adjacent waypoints too large' - even though they were all less than 100m apart. Stumped?
Same thing happened to me today, same error message.

Litchi Errors:
I had the Same thing happened to me today, same error message.
I modify the mission and same results. Creating missions on hub and downloading to app
I am surprised the defaults don't work for a simple mission.
I'm tired of trial and error program. I have latest release and updates.
Please help this Noob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart