Help linking Litchi to P3s - No video feed

Reaction score
I've had my P3S for as month now and had been using my Galaxy S4 to monitor flight. I bought and tried the Litchi app once but stuck with the DJI app. I now have a Nexus 2013 2nd gen tablet for flying. Here is my issue: DJI Go works just fine but for some reason I can't get video feed to the tablet when using Litchi. All other functions appear normal. I think I've tried everything; clear dji defaults, force stop dji go, I even tried uninstalling dji and running Litchi without it installed on the device. I've re-paired the controller to the craft as well. There is an error message I get saying that Litchi cannot connect to dji servers to register the software. I tried my home wireless wifi and my phone hotspot but it gives the same message every time.
Any Ideas?

Reactions: Teryx
Welcome to the Forum!

"been using my Galaxy S4 to monitor flight."
Confused, did you use the Galaxy S4 with Litchi?

Rod

Welcome to the Forum!

"been using my Galaxy S4 to monitor flight."
Confused, did you use the Galaxy S4 with Litchi?

Rod
Hi Rod, thanks for welcoming me. Yes, I used my phone, a galaxy s4, to fly with on dji go and Litchi. I used Litchi only once to fly with and it was short lived. I felt the craft was a bit squirrely so I cut the flight short. Something seemed on the edge of going wrong.
Since you saw my post I have something else to report. Last evening I went to attempt to connect to Litchi again and was unable to. So I checked my dji go app and that failed as well. Multiple tries to re-pair with the drone failed. The only thing I can attribute it to is electronic interference although it has always worked before in the same location. I really want to get this pad to work, it has a nice bright screen.

Hi Rod, thanks for welcoming me. Yes, I used my phone, a galaxy s4, to fly with on dji go and Litchi. I used Litchi only once to fly with and it was short lived. I felt the craft was a bit squirrely so I cut the flight short. Something seemed on the edge of going wrong.
Since you saw my post I have something else to report. Last evening I went to attempt to connect to Litchi again and was unable to. So I checked my dji go app and that failed as well. Multiple tries to re-pair with the drone failed. The only thing I can attribute it to is electronic interference although it has always worked before in the same location. I really want to get this pad to work, it has a nice bright screen.
Hi just reading and thinking to start again from stratch, uninstall and reinstall djigo,litchi wont conect for me unless i have djigo,might pay check your default setting aswell,i got mine set to ask like in this pic
1502229545944812222979.jpg

Reactions: Teryx
I'm still confused with @Dinsdale posts.
But in addition @ianzone,
Why wouldn't you be connecting a USB to a mobile from a Standard?

Rod

Ok, I got yours figured out. ;)

Rod

Hi just reading and thinking to start again from stratch, uninstall and reinstall djigo,litchi wont conect for me unless i have djigo,might pay check your default setting aswell,i got mine set to ask like in this picView attachment 86534
Thanks for the input. I'm going to try to reinstall dji go again this evening. I've never had that screen pop up where you choose which app to use. I also have no defaults set so it should work. I'll keep you posted.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor