Litchi disconnecting from controller

Reaction score
I bought the litchi app a few days ago. I had a hard time getting it to connect to the P3, after a few restarts of everything and rebooting the phone, I finally got it to connect. But...every time I go to settings and try to change anything, it disconnects from the controller and says "Warning disconnected" audibly.
Had anyone had this issue? DJI GO works fine if I try to connect with it. I am kind of having the connection issues I had with Go back when it was updated.
I have yet been able to use litchi. I want to use it for FPV goggles, but now I do not trust it.

iOS or Android? I am using the iOS version and have not had any issues. I am running older firmware though, so that might make a difference.

Android. I am having trouble getting it to connect. After restarting my phone and restarting the P3, I can get it to connect. But if I go into any of the settings inside the litchi app and try to change anything, it disconnects. I am not running GO at the same time and I have closed all the background apps. I have also gone into my phones settings under applications under GO and litchi and cleared all the defaults.

Hopefully an Android person that uses it will check in with assistance. I have no Android experience. Sorry.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl