Litchi coming to the P3 Standard and P3 4K

Yuck, sunny and 48 right now heading to a high of 81 today!

Reactions: mtuhoop24
Just took it outside and did a few flights and yep the video is flashing white full bars and red 2 bar over and over yet video was just fine. Switched to the DJI Go App and no problems at all.with that icon and signal strength

300 feet with 4 waypoints. Even just hovering overhead it does the same thing so not too worried about it right now.

I have a question. I just installed the ARgTek antenna and it looks like it works. When I use the DJI Go app I get great signal strength on both the WiFi and Video. When I use the Litchi app I get a red signal right away from the video. I flew out over 1000 feet and didn't loose the signal but it was always blinking in red!

Any thoughts?
Yea I get the same thing, I reported it but appears that from the response its not them. I just responded back as well
I downloaded litchi for android yesterday but I haven't had a chance to fly with it yet. Reading both of your comments I decided to check things out on my bench.
I am also experiencing the same thing, if I start with DJI GO and then switch over to litchi, I have video and a red no signal warning and it's also not showing satellites or Wi-Fi strength. Same thing if I start with litchi then switch to the GO app.
I found when I leave the first one, if I force stop it and then the other one works fine.

Yep - if you don't force stop the one you are not using the other doesn't work. Even if you force stop DJI Go I am still getting bad readings on the signal meters. Although I believe I am getting a good signal.

Yep I use a program called shutapp that closes all background programs with one push of the floating widget. This way I can toggle back and forth if I want to

Yep I use a program called shutapp that closes all background programs with one push of the floating widget. This way I can toggle back and forth if I want to
I have zapper task killer, tried it several times while switching between the two but I found out that it doesn't work. Maybe I will try shutapp.

Yep that's exactly what it does force stops all apps running.

Don't know why it wouldn't unless the apps are white listed

Azpilot, thanks for the tip.
I downloaded the app and used it switching between Litchi and GO several times and had no issues whatsoever.
A lot quicker than tapping through the settings to force stop the app.

Reactions: azpilot61
If you are having an issue with the downlink flashing red and white and going from 1 bar to full bars I suggest you head over to the flylitchi.com website and report this on the forum page. I have a discussion this morning via email on what is going on and it came back they think its a DJI issue. The more that chime in on the issue the better chance they will pay more attention to it.

It looks like Litchi put up a new download for the Android version. I haven't tested it as far as the downlinks flashing etc but I did open DJI GO and Litchi at the same time and I can access both. I don't have it hooked up to my P3S but even without that before I couldn't go back to DJO Go and have it work.......maybe we have some progress.

It looks like Litchi put up a new download for the Android version.
Updated - February 15, 2016
Current Version - 3.0.2
What's New
- fixed compass error not removing itself after successful calibration
- fixed a bug where in some cases no errors would be shown if the app failed to register with the DJI servers
- fixed a bug where the P3 standard signal quality would not be stable
- fixed wrong no fly zone warnings

I will update tonight and see if the issue has been resolved for me.

Going outside to test now. Be back in a few

Reactions: michael koester
Downlink signal issue is fixed now. Went out 200' and solid white and no indication of red single bar signal.

Still can not open Litchi app, close it and go to DJI app. This still fails and had to force close both to fix it.

Not sure about server error fix, but I did not get an that something happened try again I have to fly a bit more to check that one out

Took it on a 3/10 tenths of a mile waypoint mission and then out 550' with no issues, errors or pop ups. Pretty happy with the latest fixes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka